Lysholm 3.3 blower for sale GT500 with extras

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
Guys, I have a turbo setup that I am about to be putting on the car, so i have the blower for sale. Has about 300 miles on it (I don't drive the car much). I have the packet of receipts from Vortech that I will include. Might as well state this as brand new.. been 5.79@ 120 in the 1/8th with this blower at 3340 #'s so it will make gobs of power! The blower will be ready to ship tomorrow.

- Vortech Lysholms 3.3 blower
- 2 Pulleys, 4 inch and a 3.5 inch
- 2 belts

2900 + shipping and PP fees.

Evolution performance black dual bearing belt tensioner (Will have another thread to list for sale)
150 shipped
-
Jonathan Haymore
Email:[email protected]

photobucket-3383-1343152895406.jpg

photobucket-1995-1343152863919.jpg

photobucket-3388-1343152834084.jpg

photobucket-3359-1343152717956.gif

Last edited:

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
Bad ass blower here... made 709 through the TH400 on 18 pounds

MustangGT500

Established Member
Everything that read this blower is made for the 4.6, not to bust your balls. Can not find anything above 650 RWHP application.

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
Everything that read this blower is made for the 4.6, not to bust your balls. Can not find anything above 650 RWHP application.

Dude why post in an ad for in the for sale section on an item that you know nothing about. Note is the pictures above their own a gt500 motor.. Notice where I'm going 120 mph in the 1/8th... Do you think 650 horsepower will get you 120 mph in the 8th mile? do you want to see my dyno sheet? time slips? videos of my pass? this is all legit information.. please disregard this guy..

redrockett

Established Member

:dw:

I have seen this car run in the 5s with this setup and I believe this blower would make upper 700s and close to 800 in a 6 speed Shelby. It is making over 700rwhp through an auto.

MustangGT500

Established Member
Dude why post in an ad for in the for sale section on an item that you know nothing about. Note is the pictures above their own a gt500 motor.. Notice where I'm going 120 mph in the 1/8th... Do you think 650 horsepower will get you 120 mph in the 8th mile? do you want to see my dyno sheet? time slips? videos of my pass? this is all legit information.. please disregard this guy..

I am Not a Dude, only The Big Lebowski is the "Dude". I do not "Know" about the Lysholm 3.3 blower and was searching information about it. Like I said seems the "Main" application for it, is for the 4.6 Engine and it makes around 600 HP. As for your buddy, "I believe this blower would make upper 700s and close to 800 in a 6 speed Shelby". You can "believe" whatever you want. I researched further and it seems this Blower will not fit under a "Stock" GT500 hood, sorry to say. I was interested in an upgrade. Good luck with your sale.

fullboogie

Established Member
Why don't you just GTFO out this guy's thread, kid? If you're not buying, then go back to your Xbox.

Bump for the OP - great deal on a killer package.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
After reading this exchange, did a little research myself as well, as I to am looking to Upgrade.

The Blower will fit the GT500. Was made for the 07~10 models. Has been put on a 12.
Also Mustang500 is correct, you need to drop your cradle,(cradle kit from lethal for the k member) or use a modified hood for this blower to fit. It will not fit under a stock GT500 Hood, straight from the horses mouth.

So perhaps the OP should update his thread with this info, or give incite on how he got it to fit on a stock hood setup. But yes, it is a nice blower. GLWS.

redrockett

Established Member
I am Not a Dude, only The Big Lebowski is the "Dude". I do not "Know" about the Lysholm 3.3 blower and was searching information about it. Like I said seems the "Main" application for it, is for the 4.6 Engine and it makes around 600 HP. As for your buddy, "I believe this blower would make upper 700s and close to 800 in a 6 speed Shelby". You can "believe" whatever you want. I researched further and it seems this Blower will not fit under a "Stock" GT500 hood, sorry to say. I was interested in an upgrade. Good luck with your sale.

If it made 709rwhp through and automatic I don't see why it wouldn't make upper 700s in a manual car, and I don't remember myself, or the OP for that matter, saying anything about it fitting under a stock hood. GLWS Jonathan! Awesome blower at a great deal!!

Last edited:

staged222

Established Member
3.3 potentail

Check out member gtcs07...

He has this same Lysholm 3.3 Blower setup on his GT500:

Vehicle: 2009 Shelby GT500 HP: 725 TQ: 676
17 lbs boost
BAP
Stock Injectors-safe tune....

IT MAKES PLENTY OF POWER!!!!!!!

GO TO LYSHOLM WEB SITE AND THIS KIT IS MADE FOR THE 5.4L GT500!

YOU ARE MISINFORMED.

FYI--IT WILL NOT FIT UNDER STOCK HOOD W/O K-MEMBER LOWERING KIT AND OR LOWERING MOTOR MOUNTS-HE NEVER CLAIMED IT WOULD-

Last edited:

gtcs07

Established Member
Hey guys i have this setup and love it. I have a 3 inch trufiber cowl and 1/2 inxh drop motor mounts to fit it to. If anyone has questions about the setup feel free to pm me.

Glws op
a6f80574-08ad-c0e7.jpg

Last edited:

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
Why don't you just GTFO out this guy's thread, kid? If you're not buying, then go back to your Xbox.

Bump for the OP - great deal on a killer package.

:banana:
Thanks for the bump

After reading this exchange, did a little research myself as well, as I to am looking to Upgrade.

The Blower will fit the GT500. Was made for the 07~10 models. Has been put on a 12.
Also Mustang500 is correct, you need to drop your cradle,(cradle kit from lethal for the k member) or use a modified hood for this blower to fit. It will not fit under a stock GT500 Hood, straight from the horses mouth.

So perhaps the OP should update his thread with this info, or give incite on how he got it to fit on a stock hood setup. But yes, it is a nice blower. GLWS.
This is not on a stock hood.. this is the coupe 1993 coupe with the GT500 swap. I have a 2.5inch cowl on the coupe. Thanks for the bump

If it made 709rwhp through and automatic I don't see why it wouldn't make upper 700s in a manual car, and I don't remember myself, or the OP for that matter, saying anything about it fitting under a stock hood. GLWS Jonathan! Awesome blower at a great deal!!
Thanks for the bump!!

Check out member gtcs07...

He has this same Lysholm 3.3 Blower setup on his GT500:

Vehicle: 2009 Shelby GT500 HP: 725 TQ: 676
17 lbs boost
BAP
Stock Injectors-safe tune....

IT MAKES PLENTY OF POWER!!!!!!!

GO TO LYSHOLM WEB SITE AND THIS KIT IS MADE FOR THE 5.4L GT500!

YOU ARE MISINFORMED.

FYI--IT WILL NOT FIT UNDER STOCK HOOD W/O K-MEMBER LOWERING KIT AND OR LOWERING MOTOR MOUNTS-HE NEVER CLAIMED IT WOULD-

Thanks for taking the time to post quality information about this setup!!!!

Hey guys i have this setup and love it. I have a 3 inch trufiber cowl and 1/2 inxh drop motor mounts to fit it to. If anyone has questions about the setup feel free to pm me.

Glws op

a6f80574-08ad-c0e7.jpg
Thanks for taking the time to post quality information about this setup!!!!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread