LX is almost sold...have shipping question

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Well as many of you know I have had the LX for sale for a little bit and not many bites but the last week has been pretty active and looks like a guy from North Carolina will be the next owner, just finishing up some small details. He asked me if I knew of any reputable shipping companies that he could use to bring it down to him so i figured I would hit you guys up to see if you have any recommendations. He is in Raleigh, NC. He originally wanted to drive up and drive it back but I thought it would be a better idea to either tralior it back or have it shipped. Any info would be appreciated.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
Well as many of you know I have had the LX for sale for a little bit and not many bites but the last week has been pretty active and looks like a guy from North Carolina will be the next owner, just finishing up some small details. He asked me if I knew of any reputable shipping companies that he could use to bring it down to him so i figured I would hit you guys up to see if you have any recommendations. He is in Raleigh, NC. He originally wanted to drive up and drive it back but I thought it would be a better idea to either tralior it back or have it shipped. Any info would be appreciated.:thumbsup:

I could use some extra money to pay for my Trans. Whats he willing to pay I have a 24' enclosed trailer

04yellowcobra

Established Member
If hes paying enough I will trailer it down there. I think I still have access to an open and enclosed.

Let me know.

Whats his name? Does he post on HPJ?

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Towing

Yes the DON and I took a road trip to TN a few months back to deliver Mr. Gibbs to its new home and pick up a new family member 83 Malibu Wagon GN. No problems and it was a great fun ride. OH by the way the DON can not have Crystal Burgers they make him look and talk funny:cuss::cuss:. The MSG was in the burgers were not good to him.

Well trusted and a vewry good friend indeed you will have no worries

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Some MF in the liquor store parking lot hit my bumper and took some paint off of it after being at Jasons shop all day. I was at a local liquor store when it happened, of course some saw it and did not bother to get a plate number. Plus it has the license plate holder on it and it looks like SHIT.

Users who are viewing this thread