Lurkers, SPEAK UP!!!!!!

balls

Established Member
i lurk pretty hardcore around here. i read just about everything on the forums, i dont have an svt, but do have a mustang (06GT). i love all cars but the mustang is my favorite so i enjoy reading about all the different variations. one of my fav forums on the net.

anyone else been here for nearly 5 years and not reached 50 posts? haha or do i win....?

Last edited:

Stripped302

Established Member
Big lurker here, been around for awhile, I only chime if I am well versed on what's being discussed or make will make a post if I can't find something myself. For all the tomfoolery that goes on here there are a few people that really know their stuff and have helpful info so it's worth it sometimes.

TERMINATED97

Established Member
I caught myself reading all the posts and then realized i'm lurking myself..So...Hi, pretty muh only lurk on here now days since I sold my cobra. Hoping to get basck into one sometime soon.

Go Down South

Established Member
Constantly lurking the classifieds, or pics and vids looking for ccw or tf wheels on cobras. I never understood smack down, or hated someone's post to make a thread about them. Occasionally I hit up the roadside wanting to see who posted up the latest news, and what everyone's opinion is.

Same. Smackdown to me is there for all the people that get hurt feelings real easily or just like to start drama.

BPizzle

Established Member
I signed up back in october but never started posting until a couple days ago don't know why. But im not a lurker anymore! lol

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
I'm lurking the shit outta this thread.....

And so are