Lund Racing nGauge now supporting 2007 to 2010 GT500's!!! Goodbye SCT!!

Van@RevanRacing

That's right folks! The nGauge is now supporting 2007 - 2010 GT500's!!

Faster flashing than than SCT. On the Fly data logging and you can have a gauge instrument that reads 6 parameters if you so desire.

Welcome to the new era of tuning, data logging and not wasting money on a handheld that gets stuck in the glove box and does nothing.

For existing customers: http://www.revanracing.com/products...014-mustang-and-gt500-existing-customers.html

For new customers: http://www.revanracing.com/products/lund-racing-ngauge-for-2007-2014-mustang-and-gt500.html

A new era in tuning and datalogging has begun!!

Van

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Lund only is not really an issue.

The Lund version of the nGauge firmware can be tailored to Lund *only* features later on. If you buy the generic nGauge, you won't have access to Lund's future proprietary features. If I want a custom dyno pull tune, I'll use the SCT3 dinosaur to upload that file, and still use the nGauge for datalogging / as a gauge. With the SCT3 I need a laptop in the car to datalog, and all the hassles of an outdated device.

Am I right so far Van?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

The Lund version of the nGauge firmware can be tailored to Lund *only* features later on. If you buy the generic nGauge, you won't have access to Lund's future proprietary features. If I want a custom dyno pull tune, I'll use the SCT3 dinosaur to upload that file, and still use the nGauge for datalogging / as a gauge. With the SCT3 I need a laptop in the car to datalog, and all the hassles of an outdated device.

Am I right so far Van?

Have you looked into the SCT X4?

Van@RevanRacing

Time to retire this SCT3!

Heck yeah. Those things are dynosaurs. (Pun intended)

Am I right so far Van?

Yes. However Lund will only support Lund Racing Serialized nGauges. Different features and skins can be changed but essentially if you use Lund proprietary tuning services you want the Lund Tuning Service and Knowledge base. And data logging couldn't be easier with the nGauge.

Have you looked into the SCT X4?

They've BRICKED Two Customer PCM's since release and that's just my customers. They take forever to flash, pain to data log with and it's a glove box ornament afterward.

Yay! Expect an incoming request.

Cables and nGauges in stock. Hit me up!

Thanks

Van

1320 Junkie

Established Member
What features can the Ngauge support in None Lund format? My Aeroforce gauge is nice but i do like the options of 4 PID's at once and color changes.

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

They've BRICKED Two Customer PCM's since release and that's just my customers. They take forever to flash, pain to data log with and it's a glove box ornament afterward.

Hmm... I haven't heard that about the SCT X4. Good to know. I still have my ancient X3 in the car. Was considering the X4. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, considering my X3 has bricked my PCM twice.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
The nGuage sounds good but I would like to know what it can do outside of data logs if your not running a Lund tune ? Can you update other tunes to the vehicle with this ? do you get data read outs,(boosts IAT's ect) with it ? I have heard about them for the s550's but not so much for GT500 as of yet.

Van@RevanRacing

Currently only supports lund tunes. If you're not running a lund tune it can support a number of different pids depending on what year the car is.

DieselDr

Established Member
Can the n gauge monitor iat2 on all gt500? That means 07-14??? Talked to Lund racing yesterday and got an unsure answer.....

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Hmm... I haven't heard that about the SCT X4. Good to know. I still have my ancient X3 in the car. Was considering the X4. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, considering my X3 has bricked my PCM twice.

Yeah, I don't touch mine unless I need to get through smog testing, which depending on how much I drive (our state has a "hot rod" clause), I'll NEVER have to put it back to stock. So I basically used this thing three times. Once to upload the VMP tune, once to stock, then back on to the VMP tune. A LOT of people on here have been stuck on HOLD dealing with SCT CSR's......

I want to datalog, and use the nGauge as a gauge.

Users who are viewing this thread