Lund auto lope tune

acrbill

Established Member
I was one of the first to have the AED auto lope tune and I loved it. I rocked it until I put my car back to stock when attempting to sell it. I sold the tuner and not the car LOL. Now I am pining for another lope tune. Has anyone tried the Lund or a non AED auto lope tune?

Shaun@AED

We've gone through quite a bit of revisions with the A6 lope.

Here's a customers Super Cobra Jet (MonoBlade) A6 idle lope:

[video=youtube;EGLeDv7kthk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLeDv7kthk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Of course in order for these tunes to work properly data logs MUST be performed via the end user.

evil281

Established Member
Does this tune actually perform better than the regular "custom" Lund tune or is the lope just for show?

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Lope tune is just for show and is only present at idle. It is the normal performance tune other then that. Havent seen any negative affects from the tune on the plugs.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
you should delete the cats.

our lund auto lope tunes work great, we even do them on power adder applications. sound amazing, only for show, tune is identical above 1200 rpms

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
I had one of the earlier lund auto lope idles. It ran 100% didn't even need to be logged once but I'd recommend it if you're not scared of doing a freeway pull lol

Users who are viewing this thread