LSU Football Away Game TICKETS!

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Hey guys I know this isnt the WTB ADs but this is the only place I now that a mainstream of people are going to see this.
LSU football only has 4 away games this year.

The problem is

Ticket offices:

LSU - only sells away games to season ticket holders.

Florida Gators - SOLD OUT

Arkansas Razorbacks - You MUST join a waiting list for Little Rock Package (UL-Monroe & LSU @ Little Rock) for only $90 but its a Waiting LIST! and the ticket office told me I wouldnt be getting tickets this late on the list.

South Carolina GameCocks - I have to wait until Aug. 1st Before the begin selling for $55.00

Auburn Tigers - You must buy a Mini Season Package (LSU, SMU, ULM, & some small Tenn. team @ Auburn) for $170 (that isnt for sale yet)

Ticket brokers for BS tickets are already WAY UP there. We go every year to Arkansas and they changed their policy this year which hurt us!

If you guys have any let me know

We would need up to a max of 12-15 (but will take less)

95!Vette!

Established Member
^^^ You have to try to find someone local to buy them from thats prolly your best bet, and they are going to be very expensive and theres the net too:beer:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
If it was anyone but LSU at Arkansas I would tell you I could prob get you tickets for face value, but that is always the hardest of hard tickets to come by here in Razorback land. You may just be SOL for the Razorback game unless you use the rip-off brokers.

95!Vette!

Established Member
:lol: I wouldnt worry bout lsu hahahaha they will bring their A game, what Auburn needs to realize is Clemson is coming to get some auburn this year so close but we will get yall this year you can count on that:rockon:
GEAUX TIGERS!! CLEMSON, LSU......FTW:beer:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDFAnh-0t_8&feature=related"]Youtube - LSU vs Auburn (2007) [/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCyshGjh_1Y&feature=related"]Youtube - 2007 Chick fil A Bowl OVERTIME [/ame]

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
:lol: I wouldnt worry bout lsu hahahaha they will bring their A game, what Auburn needs to realize is Clemson is coming to get some auburn this year so close but we will get yall this year you can count on that:rockon:

We don't play clemson dipshit.

And don't worry about getting LSU tickets, they're going to lose a lot.

95!Vette!

Established Member
We don't play clemson dipshit.

And don't worry about getting LSU tickets, they're going to lose a lot.

If somehow yall do make it to a bowl game but thats if yall do, that being said means on the same turns like in chick fil A Bowl...

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
If somehow yall do make it to a bowl game but thats if yall do, that being said means on the same turns like in chick fil A Bowl...

Learn to speak english, then post. It's easy to tell what school you went to, if any at all.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
I love how you guys just assume whats going to happen. Lets play it out and see what teams are weak and strong.. PLease stop hi jackin my thread with your meaningless arguements. (cobrarcraig is my post but i was accidentily on my bros name)

I want tickets win or loose 0-12 or 12-0 If any body can help me out at all please let me know at anytime It will be appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread