LS1.com Boys

supersp0rt

Established Member
I was just scanning that site, how long have they had the Ford, Foriegn, etc section? Guess it's been a while since I was on there...

beats me, i rarely ever go there but once in a great while to get an idea of how much time ill be without my car.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by supersp0rt

beats me, i rarely ever go there but once in a great while to get an idea of how much time ill be without my car.
Oh I see... if you're gonna do a mod?

Yellow Horse

Established Member
I have a friend that posts as Rob-SS that runs where I do. I met him on LS1.com when I posted he saw my local and emailed me and we met u p at Wilkesboro raceway aprk in NC. He's a good dude. I posted my dyno sheets and pics and almost 100 percent were very complimentive. I was really pleased. Had a couple that want to meet me to see the 03 for themselves. Not sure but I think there were only 2500 03's made in the first run. They'll be pretty rare for a couple more months. I posted on Z06vette.com because I had read some of the same slang in a post a few months ago and because someone had posted a link to my pics in the topic. One said because I had dynoed on an above ground dyno that it had to be a Mustang Dyno know for higher numbers. He was srong and several of his homies corrected him. One questioned my numbers for as few mods as I had done and made reference that since I had removed the blower pulley cover I had changed the pulley. He now knows he has to worry because those numbers were real, no pulley added. Another said that because my HP was still peaking at redline I had little usable HP because you can't race when you have to get to redline for peak power. He's right that I may not be able to outrun a Z06 in the 1/4 but I'll throw on a few mods and I'll have 450-470 rwhp and will not have to even get close to redline to beat a stock Z06. Several were very nice and complimented me. Only two were questioning me and I can since they are a little upset the 03 Cobra is in the ballpark with the mighty Z06.

Users who are viewing this thread