LS1.com Boys

CobraF/I

Established Member
Let me tell you guys, I was on LS1.com and read some of their posts about mustangs. Haha, now this is not all of them, but a lot of them act like two year old children. Sorry just had to vent.
"Rustang" "Slowbra" : Pretty smart!:bash:

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Haven't been on there in a while...
They kinda have this "LS1 rules all" attitude sometimes... not everyone, but alot. Some members do have both Fords and GM pony cars.

Last edited:

verbs

Banned
Originally posted by SVT X 2
Haven't been on there in a while...
They kinda have this "LS1 rules all" attitude sometimes... not everyone, but alot.
And you don't think that goes on here??? Come on....it happens on most websites dedicated to a certain car.

I will admit that there are a lot of LS1 owners who underestimate what a modded Cobra, or even a bone stock 03 Cobra can do. Most just haven't raced one, as there aren't many flying around.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by verbs
And you don't think that goes on here??? Come on....it happens on most websites dedicated to a certain car.

I will admit that there are a lot of LS1 owners who underestimate what a modded Cobra, or even a bone stock 03 Cobra can do. Most just haven't raced one, as there aren't many flying around.
I really don't see it all that much here... maybe in a section that I don't hang in alot...? There's always one in every bunch, so I'm not saying it's non-existant.

To it's credit, there are some funny ass threads here-n-there :lol1: Sometimes guys just get on a roll and it's non-stop laughing. Generally it's not car realted...

supersp0rt

Established Member
well, id love to tell you but i havent been to the track yet. i seriously need to stop spending all my money on mods and get a helmet! where are you guys at in the country...im in ne ohio if anyone wants to meet up sometime at the track.

supersp0rt

Established Member
im really hoping when i do finally get to the track that i at least get mid 12's and id be tickled if i saw low 12's. but all i can do now is bench race...

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by supersp0rt

wouldnt have a clue, my uncle does all the work on my car. i have very little mechanical inclination, but from what i hear with other guys they arent too bad.
I would assume it would all be done from the bottom... cant' see 1/2 the motor from the top! :eek:

supersp0rt

Established Member
ya, i wish i knew how to do more stuff on my car, but i dont. i put in my white faced gauges and my headlights(easy). but thats about it for me and working on cars. actually, thats an oxymoron, haha, me "working" on cars. :rolling:

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Well... aren't there detailed articles on how to do this or that on LS1 or another site? Start small and gradually move up. I'd say something like spark plugs... but I don't believe it's as easy on those as a Mustang...

supersp0rt

Established Member
Well... aren't there detailed articles on how to do this or that on LS1 or another site?

installuniversity is about the only site that i know of. i always laugh to myself when i think of me installing parts. there was recently a guy that posted on ls1.com that said he *tried* to install a TC. well he put the tranny back on and had some "leftover" parts. :D thats not a good sign. turns out he left out the flywheel and various other essential parts. first thing i thought of when i read that was me doing the same thing. :)

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by supersp0rt

installuniversity is about the only site that i know of. i always laugh to myself when i think of me installing parts. there was recently a guy that posted on ls1.com that said he *tried* to install a TC. well he put the tranny back on and had some "leftover" parts. :D thats not a good sign. turns out he left out the flywheel and various other essential parts. first thing i thought of when i read that was me doing the same thing. :)
LOL... Woops!
I was just scanning that site, how long have they had the Ford, Foriegn, etc section? Guess it's been a while since I was on there...

Users who are viewing this thread