LRS 2003 Cobra 17 X 10.5 Chrome Wheels

Cobreezy

Established Member
Has anyone bought the 2003 Cobra 17 X 10.5 chrome wheels from Late Model Restoration? If so, what's your view on them? Does the stock "SVT" center caps fit on them? Pictures are welcome! :beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I had AM not LMR reps, and I had to wrap the back of the cap with electrical tape for a snug fit.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Just an FYI but there are only 2 manufactures of the 03 rep wheels. Now how do I know this...When I bought my set they were back ordered and I called EVERY shop on the internet trying to find some. BTW They are all made in china and the chrome flakes off because of the crap aluminum that they use. I will NEVER by another set of reps.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Just an FYI but there are only 2 manufactures of the 03 rep wheels. Now how do I know this...When I bought my set they were back ordered and I called EVERY shop on the internet trying to find some. BTW They are all made in china and the chrome flakes off because of the crap aluminum that they use. I will NEVER by another set of reps.

I don't recall anyone having this problem with AM reps, but don't know about the others. Mine were on almost 2yrs and 15k miles with no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread