Lowest mile cobra I've ever seen

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Yea its already been posted before. Still nice car though. I wouldn't want to drive it if I bought it

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
This has been posted like three times, but my opinion remains the same....

He will never get $42k for that car. I also agree that it would be difficult to drive that thing after picking it up. I would feel guilt each and every time the tires rotate.

mike.b

Established Member
Its not horribly marked up for what he has...I don't think he will get it either though. Most of the time when you see something like this it seems like the price tag is double the original msrp.

If i had an extra 35k sitting around i'd shoot him an offer lol

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
Very nice indeed. Gonna be hard for him to get that much. Would also feel super quilts to drive it. The only way I would get it is if I would stay with mine and keep modding mine out and keep this one as a collector. But it'll prob never happen lol

musclefan21

Established Member
I would buy it and drive the shit out of it. I would be her favorite owner as she was built to be driven, raced, etc, instead of being parked somewhere and forget it for years.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I would buy it and drive the shit out of it. I would be her favorite owner as she was built to be driven, raced, etc, instead of being parked somewhere and forget it for years.

Exactly!! what's the purpose of a beautiful car like that if your not going to enjoy it?
Every time I take my Mystic out I get thumbs up! :rockon:

mysticvenom623

Established Member
This has been posted like three times, but my opinion remains the same....

He will never get $42k for that car. I also agree that it would be difficult to drive that thing after picking it up. I would feel guilt each and every time the tires rotate.

I agree. Maybe in 20 years but not in this economy.

SNK-BITE

Established Member
Wow What a shame for it to sit there. I bet he bought two at the same time and beat on one and kept the other pristine.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

+1

I would drive it like I stole it, literally.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Theres a guy on this site that owns one with the same miles also. These cars were picked by the managers, or "higher ups" at the dearborn plant to be "test" driven, and thats why they even have that many miles on them. I think they put 14-15 miles on the car at the plant and then send them out. There was one here local like that also, but it sold last year.

b_dike

Established Member
What a shame...

Either put it in a museum or drive the damn thing!!!

Hate to see beautiful cars go to waste.

b_dike

Established Member
But in all reality, I'd buy a cobra r with that much money before a terminator

+100000000000000000000

Fell in love with the R well before the terminator. Was even a little upset when the terminator came out and trumped the cobra R in just about every category.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
It'll be worth some serious cash when the 2k teens grow up and get real jobs and start to get old.

Users who are viewing this thread