Lowerd The Cobra (PICS)

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
So finally got the time to drop the Cobra. With the help of a buddy we pulled the springs out and cut 3/4 of a coil off and left the isos in. Not sure if its as low as I want but the roads in England suck so I cant go too much lower. Pro pics coming soon! Let me know what you think.

Before
IMG_0777.jpg

After
DSC04732.jpg

DSC04730.jpg

DSC04729.jpg

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Looking good! To bad you had to install those side marker lights though. I guess its the price you pay to have a hot rod like that across the pond lol.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Looks good. That side light just screws up everything. Is it illegal to remove? i guess so because your sig picture has them deleted.

well its a sweet looking car. WAnna trade?

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Looks good. That side light just screws up everything. Is it illegal to remove? i guess so because your sig picture has them deleted.

well its a sweet looking car. WAnna trade?

Thanks for the compliments guys! The side marker sgnals are reqd for inspections here. I could probably get away with them off, but my car is so illegal here I dont need anymore attention. Sig pic was before I came over. Sorry no trade...LOL!!!

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Steering wheel on the left side?

Is that legal there?

Yea its still on the left. Yea its legal. Little harder to drive on the wrong side. Makes passing harder, but the power makes up for it!!! SB>MGKR!!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Looking good man.

Do the Brits over there know what a 03/04 Cobra is? I know the GT500 has gotten some attention over there because of Top Gear but I would be surprised if they knew about Terminators.

SuperChrg'd02GT

5LPWR
Established Member
Yea its still on the left. Yea its legal. Little harder to drive on the wrong side. Makes passing harder, but the power makes up for it!!! SB>MGKR!!

unless I'm the one he's passing...MGKR>sb!! yeah, it took about 4 hours from start to finish and mine will be next when I order some springs :banana:

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
unless I'm the one he's passing...MGKR>sb!! yeah, it took about 4 hours from start to finish and mine will be next when I order some springs :banana:
HAHA! Nice! Thanks for the help and the pics. Game on when we go to the track.:rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread