lower imrc gaskets

acdrew

Established Member
I have taken my intake manifold off to replace my imrcs with deletes and my fuel injectors. Can someone help me out, I have looked everywhere for the lower intake gaskets for the imrc's, I have even went to the ford dealer and was told by pretty much everyone they dont make them anymore. I found a part number on rockauto IG4171A but it doesnt specify if it is the upper or lower gaskets. My imrcs were plastic the ones I have are aluminum so I cant go off what I had as a picture reference.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I had the same issues. My intake was off by the previous owner and I was thankfully able to save the gaskets. You can re use them unless they are completely flat and flush with the imrc plate. Don't know of this helps any!

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
I am going to buy them form RA, because they don't exist anywhere else. They are for the aluminum IMRCs for my 96. Hope they work!

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
I actually just bought some. Are you talking about the hard plastic gasket with the thin seem of squishy rubber?

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
If so, PM NA svt and ask him what brand those gaskets are that I bought and gave him a couple weeks ago... I cannot for the life of me remember the brand name. they came shrink wrapped up against a blue and white piece of cardboard

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
I had plastic IMRC's but my gasket was the hard plastic... Are they the same.. I bought a big package of gaskets and it came with the hard plastic ones and then some turd rubbery ones that NA SVT was trying to explain what they were for. I can ask my parts guy where he got them, but I work at Advance and Im pretty sure we can order those from FelPro

Last edited:

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
I have a buttload of good, used gaskets for the aluminum and plastic IMRCs and also have a couple new ones as stated above.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
I have taken my intake manifold off to replace my imrcs with deletes and my fuel injectors.

The gaskets can be reused if they are in good condition.

The gasket that goes between the IMRC and intake is the same for the aluminum and plastic IMRCs. However, the lower IMRC gaskets are different.

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
DNJ (Domestic and Japanese) IG4171A gaskets came on saturday and they fit perfect and was 28 bucks to the door from Rock Auto. Only 2 left in stock now!

Oh and started with no vacuum leaks! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread