**Low Price 2003 10th Ann. Torch Red Cobra **

dragon40k

Established Member
Holy Crap!! Why don't you just give it away? What an awesome deal. Good luck on the sale and congratulations on your new home.

NoCobraYet

StangMods
Established Member
The Orphaner said:
I think that W.K Goen is getting first dibs...since he is local to the area KY. I'm having trouble uploading and emailing pics. Damn 56K.

I'm in MD. Email sent ;-)

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
this car *HAS* to be snatched up in a day if not within hours if its half as clean as its advertised as being- wouldnt begin to doubt its all but perfect.

I bet by 6am your pm box is full lol

I had 82 emails in 2 hours...couldnt keep up with them. :shrug: And yes, it was "sold" within hours pending inspection/delivery on Saturday. I hope its not raining then :cryying: If the deal falls through for some unforseen reason, the the next in line will be notified. Thanks, Mark.

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
mtb01 said:
Is WK the one buying. If it is he's a great guy, and deserves such a great car.

Yeah, if all goes well he will be bringing cash saturday. He seems like a real nice guy. And hey, who else would you like to see your car go to than a Master Tech? Just gave him directions a few minutes ago. He also sent me pics of the cobra he had to sell 6 months ago...she was a beauty too.

Thanks to all that have replied. - Mark. :beer:

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
The Orphaner said:
He seems like a real nice guy. And hey, who else would you like to see your car go to than a Master Tech? He also sent me pics of the cobra he had to sell 6 months ago...she was a beauty too.
QUOTE]
He has had stangs since like 15years old. He has did alot of work to my 03cobra. He is just the man around here to go to!!

Shaun

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Sold!

Well, W.K. is the happy new owner. He is a great guy, couldnt be happier than to see my Cobra go to someone like him. Have Fun W.K.! :burnout:

Thanks, Mark.

Users who are viewing this thread