**Low Price 2003 10th Ann. Torch Red Cobra **

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I havent been on this site for over a year due to building my new home. But it has come the time to let my dear Cobra go. I would prefer a semi - local buyer ( WV, OH, KY ) to make things easier but if your willing to travel... I have a 2003 10th Anniversary Torch Red Cobra Coupe with 10,800 on odometer for sale for $22,500. This is a little lower than trade in, but I was wanting a quick sale, and I dont like haggling over a price...lol. Mods are listed below:

Billetflow 2.93 pulley w/ idler
Diablo flip chip- custom dyno by Paul's Automotive Engineering, Cinci.
Safe 11.7 tune at 440rwhp.
NGK TR6's
Steeda Cold air intake
Steeda Tri-ax shifter
Borla Stinger exhaust
HBH adjustable rear shocks
Billet fuel door

The car is in mint condition except for one rock chip on bumper cover that cant be seen more than 5-6 feet away. I only get to drive the car one weekend a month or so...hence the low miles. I have replaced the rear tires, one was down to the treadwear bars and wouldnt pass inspection, so I got two new BFG G-Force tires on the rear, now with probably 200 miles on them. I dont have any pics on here right now, but with in a week I should have some. The car has also never had any paint or body work done to it.

Anyone interested either PM me on here and I will check daily or email me at [email protected] Thanks, Mark Moore. :beer:

Last edited:

Mystic 544

Established Member
Interested!
Build date and In service date?
Any trips back to Ford for service?
Let me know along with any other info you want (PM).
Thanks - Tim

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
holy shit thats a deal! pics? stock parts? willing to ship?

BERT306

Established Member
wtfcat-vi.jpg

That's one helluva deal :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Hope there's a deal like this when i'm ready to buy one :cryying:

Deanpug

Established Member
Mark, you need to reply to these post! I have learned the hard way that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. You are asking below market value, (wholesale or retail) for your car. So let's go. Get on the stick and get back to us. Thanks, Dean

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Send A Vin Number Or Get Me A Phone Number 801-603-5399 Cash In Hand And Can Be On A Plane In Less Then 24 Hours

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Hey guys sorry for the time it took to get back to you all....but I work night shift and I posted this before I went to work yesterday. As you can see its after 5:45 in the morning and I just got home from work. I replied to all the Pm's sent to me at this time and going to check my email next. I WILL post pics by this Saturday night and yes the car has a clean title because it has never been wrecked or any body/paint work done to it. It has also had no mechanical work done to the car besides upgrades listed. Also have all factory parts to go with. I checked Edmunds.com for a trade in value it said 24,500 I think. But I owe little on it and would like to sell since I hardly ever get to drive her...just pay taxes and insurance for nothing....LOL. Like I said earlier this is a no haggle price FIRM. $22,500. Whoever ends up with her will be smilling from ear to ear!

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Ok, here is the VIN # 1FAFP48Y53F442285 . If someone could run OASIS on it and maybe post what it says that could be helpful to many. I should be back online sometime after 4 in the afternoon today. Thanks, Mark.

SkipBuxton

Established Member
That is a sick deal - I just purchased the same car - with maggie X and catback, FIPK, 8400 miles - for 26k - - and I got a decent deal considering it is a 10th car !!

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Having trouble with the pics sizes and trying to downsize because of the dial up I'm on. Will try before work, but if not will have to wait till tomorrow mourning. If someone wants to post them thats fine...I dont have the time to set up webspace to host them. I cant say it enough, whoever gets this cobra will have a blast. I am located in the Teays Valley/ Winfield area. Its halfway between Huntington/Charleston. Thanks to all that have inquired. - Mark.

Last edited:

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I think that W.K Goen is getting first dibs...since he is local to the area KY. I'm having trouble uploading and emailing pics. Damn 56K.

HIErPwRd

Established Member
that is a TERRIBLY low price...
:drops jaw:

trade in book :dw:
deal of a lifetime, have worked out a deal on another low mileage anni. coupe, dont even want to say what Im going to be paying... :bored:

*trying to shake it off as if he never saw this thread*

this car *HAS* to be snatched up in a day if not within hours if its half as clean as its advertised as being- wouldnt begin to doubt its all but perfect.

I bet by 6am your pm box is full lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread