Low mileage Irs with full tilt bushings for trade FEELER

10th annv cobra

Established Member
I am going to sell my car if I can make up some money on parts I have installed. Low mileage IRS with full tilt boogie racing bushings installed recently. Has the Irs brace. Sway bar end links solid rear mount and control arms. Everything is 100%. Also the diff cover was sealed and has royal purple inside. Need 1000 and your irs. would have to be someone local. We could switch them out in my garage one afternoon and you could roll out with a tighter car. Doesnt get any easier than that.

10th annv cobra

Established Member
interested im a few hours away from you

Its a great deal. You'd have about double in this if you had to pay someone to install them and its a fairly time consuming process. This one is done right I garantee you. I painted my half shafts and put sharkhide aluminum coating on all the aluminum parts to keep them looking good. Let me know. I need a deffinite on it before I can pull the trigger on the sale

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
For 1,000 I can buy the kit and install it myself. Where do you see the value in this for the buyer/other party? I would gladly drive down but for what you're asking it's a one way deal for the seller

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
^for someone who CAN'T do the install, its a win with the kit and the upgraded sway bar and end links.. 800 bucks worth of parts, almost the same amount in labor through a decent shop and almost no downtime?

One way deal my ass. Might not be priced at a steal, but it's definitely not a one way deal.

10th annv cobra

Established Member
For 1,000 I can buy the kit and install it myself. Where do you see the value in this for the buyer/other party? I would gladly drive down but for what you're asking it's a one way deal for the seller

You can't buy what I have in this one for 1000. Read my post and do some research before trying to degrade my sale. Full tilt bushings,sway bar end links, adjustable toe link kits, IRS brace, solid lower rear mount. I have at least 1300 in parts which were just installed. The IRS is out of a 25k mile car and has O issues. The labor has been paid for which would cost someone that couldn't do this another at least 500 or a weekends worth of work. If you don't see this value in this Do some research before posting. All the information is there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread