WANTED: Low mile Vert, either year, closer to So Cal the better!

Drew56

Happy Friday y'all, and happy early Father's Day! I'd prefer a Vert (weird right?!), but I'm open! Would prefer something under 40k miles, mostly stock, but again open. Long tubes are fine as I will be registering out of state. I checked out a two owner 2003 30k mile vert this week near me, and somehow it was a mess.. Rock chips everywhere, scrapes in paint, lots of corrosion, coolant was low, and of course blowing white smoke out the pipes upon the cold start :/ Budget is fairly open, but I also don't want to be sleeping on the couch if it's too $$$ :D Thank you!!

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Not close or cheap, but very nice.

Drew56

Not close or cheap, but very nice.
Absolutely gorgeous, but not exactly what I meant when I wrote 'mostly stock' lol. Texas isn't too far though.. I just called on an 02 Trans Am there that I'm pondering if I can't find a Termi lol.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
here is a link to my car on FB. it's the other side of the country, but we could figure out shipping into the price if you bought this.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
you can message me and I can get you in touch with him if you wanted videos ect.

I don't want to say anything is 10/10 but I'd say the exterior and interior are a solid 9/10. It's in great shape I've treated this car like my prized possession.

Users who are viewing this thread