Low mile coyote motor forsale!!!

armyavnguy

Established Member
Ok so here it goes... I got a 2011 Mustang GT Coyote 5.0 engine with 2,200 miles on it when it was pulled, and was pulled running just fine (its basically new). Got this engine to put in a project but went another route so here it sits. Asking $4500 for the engine which is a hell of a deal for the engine. I also have the Road Runner Air conditioning kit, black anodize retails $1750.00 asking $1,600... Also have Ford Performance Alt. Kit with it for $200.00 and The hydroboost set-up master for $200.00 bucks also... This is a deal all the way around, gunna start by posting it here first to see what interest sparks then moving on to other pages and forums... Have no interest in shipping what so ever, so come take a look at it at the shop. Well PM any questions or interests or offers. Thanks!

SOLD!!

Last edited:

armyavnguy

Established Member
Yeah, I say fair... I'll entertain offers that are reasonable... Not hurting to get rid of it, but hate to see it sitting when I know alot of guys are looking to drop these in a project over the witner.

Users who are viewing this thread