No Longer For Sale

Goocher0310th

Established Member
I agree, it was offered for a very good price IMO. I’m glad you landed a good job and avoided having to sell this beauty- congrats!
Thank you very much. I'm definitely happy the Cobra didn't end up going away. I feel like it was a sign that a good job was coming. Ecstatic on the job. !0 hours a week guaranteed OT, so going to be busy, which is good.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
And the new job is? Fred Garvin, male prostitute? Look it up, seriously.
I'm back in the retail grocery business. I've been a butcher for over 20 years. I tried getting out recently, I even got my life insurance license to sell insurance and got cold feet with only making money from the commission.

Needless to say, I was running low on money and haven't had a stable job, which was why I was wanting to sell the car. But as of this am I'm the assistant meat manager at a small family owned grocery store. Real happy and fortunate.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
This is how I get paid the last 25 years. It's feast or famine. Been mostly a feast that's letting me retire comfortable with no bills except the usual.
Good for you getting a good job. Every butcher I've known keeps their house cold as heck inside.
Hahah, I would be the weirdo butcher, I'm always freezing and wear sweaters and thermal under shirts most days.

Users who are viewing this thread