Love the power, starting to hate the noise.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Added a Lethal Off Road H to my Kooks Axle setup. Loved it at first now I don't care to make so much noise. I've heard of bullets being welded in place of the resi's. How is the sound? Would glass packs do the same? Hoping for zero power loss...

stang910

Established Member
Sell your kooks and get you some GT500 mufflers. Even with an offroad pipe there's no drone and they aren't too loud.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Picture looks like a GTR 302.

Stripes say GTA 302 in retrospect of the 67 Mustang GTA (first Mustang GT Automatic). I happen to love the Boss C Stripes but would not dare call it a Boss.

I am aware of the GT500 setup and may be an option but also love the deep sound of the Kooks. Just looking to tone it down a little....

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
Stripes say GTA 302 in retrospect of the 67 Mustang GTA (first Mustang GT Automatic). I happen to love the Boss C Stripes but would not dare call it a Boss.

I am aware of the GT500 setup and may be an option but also love the deep sound of the Kooks. Just looking to tone it down a little....

High Flow Cats or Moroso Spiral flows in place of the stock resinators

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
3 inch Bullets will tame it. If not, the JBA axleback sounds great. It is very deep and quieter than GT500s, believe it or not.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
3 inch Bullets will tame it. If not, the JBA axleback sounds great. It is very deep and quieter than GT500s, believe it or not.

I think I will give the bullets are try, far cheaper than replacing axle back. It seems to have gotten louder after a few road course events and drag events...

Users who are viewing this thread