Love my 04 but...........

jjscobra18

Established Member
I got fox body fever again :D. My girlfriend and I placed a bid on a house today with a spacious garage with more then enough room for the 04, and another fox body project, now just trying to get her to forgo parking in the garage.

Jaysin

Established Member
The more clean Fox coupes I see the more I want one myself. As of right now though I'm saving for an 03/04, maybe a fox will follow it one day as well. Good luck on your plans and congrats on the house!

mrose75

Established Member
I have the same problem with the 2011 5.0 and SVTPP GT500s. Except I don't have room in the garage or the money to support that. Life's so unfair....:(

03COBRA-88

Established Member
I have the same problem with the 2011 5.0 and SVTPP GT500s. Except I don't have room in the garage or the money to support that. Life's so unfair....:(

You have an 03 cobra, so life is fair :beer:

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
^^ Feel the same way every time I see a clean fox and hear how their built 351 with a dirt cheap turbo kit makes 550 rwhp in a 2800 pound car.

my98stang46

Established Member
I know when I walk into a room with my SVTP hoodie panties start flying at me. I thought it was just me at first. But then I realized it was SVTP

Ironhand

Banned
He does that just being an SVTP member :shrug:

That's what the questionnaire was about...

I know when I walk into a room with my SVTP hoodie panties start flying at me. I thought it was just me at first. But then I realized it was SVTP

I thought that only happened if you were a premium member but its weird that LS1s call me daddy. I don't know what to tell them, its not like I remember their moms names.:beer:

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
you gotta love the notchback & the S-trim vortech. A Terminator I would describe the power as excellent and smooth, but a foxbody with a Vortech is just plane violent. You can litterly make passengers pee there pants with those cars.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
See my sig........trust me...i know.

OP I am in the SAME boat...I sold my fox last fall and I miss it. I am currently shopping for a house and hoping my next spot has a big enough garage where I can put a lift and pick up another fox.

jjscobra18

Established Member
The grass ALWAYS seems greener on the other side, doesn't it?

That it does sir that it does!

See my sig........trust me...i know.

OP I am in the SAME boat...I sold my fox last fall and I miss it. I am currently shopping for a house and hoping my next spot has a big enough garage where I can put a lift and pick up another fox.

I have sold two hatchbacks a 85 og v8 because I no money to work on it (had my 04 GT at the time), and a 91 v8 5 speed conversion that was up and running just not the prettiest thing , realized how much debt i had sold it way to cheap. Paid off all my debt other than student loans sold the GT and got the Cobra. A lift will be later on down the road for me when I have my "GARAGE" lol. All I am looking for really is pretty much a roller with a decent body that I can go out and tinker with. I am also going coupe this go around, just trying to figure out how much I will have to spend on one.

All this talk about panties, poon, and pissing makes me think I should be watching the R Kelly sex tape.

"Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast!"

you gotta love the notchback & the S-trim vortech. A Terminator I would describe the power as excellent and smooth, but a foxbody with a Vortech is just plane violent. You can litterly make passengers pee there pants with those cars.

I know what you mean I drove quite a few 03/04's, a 400awhp STI, and other decently fast cars and mustangs nothing overly extreme, but one of the ones I always remember is a 393 Notchback that I rode in it was really not all that fast but just the torque and sound was crazy I just wanted out of the car lol, I do not really like riding with others lol.

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member
I too have a thing for Fox's and Terminators in the same garage...See sig :)

Late edit..Some pics of said Fox
Sweet83.jpg

DSC_243030.jpg

DSC_2486.jpg

DSC_2406.jpg

JaredStang2.jpg

Creative1.jpg

js3.jpg

Last edited:

Blackbeauty90GT

Established Member
I love a fox hatch back I think I will get another one someday. I know what you mean about violent feel all mine had was heads cam and intake (H/C/I) and it felt really strong wasn't all that fast.

99 BIG RED

Established Member
I've owned 5 fox bodies and a 2000 GT , the first thing I sold was the GT and then 4 fox bodies... I keep the one I drove in high school

Here it is parked next to the L
6c749e00-71a8-c6d1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread