LOUISIANA 03 COBRA GATHERING....

SVT 03 Cobra

Originally posted by Bobby Adams
Jayson, Sorry man I promise I will not forget know, Hee Hee. Your copy is on the way.

Thanx Bobby, I'm Dying to see all that tire damage. Btw great to meet you, hope we all can do it again soon.
P.S. got my new exhaust today x-pipe w/ cats and cat back... Bassani
Later

Jayson

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by J69gordon
Thanx Bobby, I'm Dying to see all that tire damage. Btw great to meet you, hope we all can do it again soon.
P.S. got my new exhaust today x-pipe w/ cats and cat back... Bassani
Later

Jayson

Jayson,
I noticed in your sig. that you have a "custom painted interior". Well, how is this different? Did you do this? Any pics?

Chris

:beer:

SVT 03 Cobra

Originally posted by byevette
Jayson,
I noticed in your sig. that you have a "custom painted interior". Well, how is this different? Did you do this? Any pics?

Chris

all the plastic in the car is now the same color as the exterior, and yes I did this, well not really.. I removed it all and had it painted
look here.

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=26876

Jayson

03BLKCOBRA

Established Member
hey does anyone know the guys name with the other black Cobra i think we was fromj down south .. He did not get a poster so i was going to send him one. If anyone can get his name and street address so i can get that out to him....

Later

sweet pics Bobby....

SVT 03 Cobra

Originally posted by 03BLKCOBRA
hey does anyone know the guys name with the other black Cobra i think we was fromj down south .. He did not get a poster so i was going to send him one. If anyone can get his name and street address so i can get that out to him....

Later

sweet pics Bobby....

That was Troy, he posts here as Stangman

Jayson

Bobby Adams

Established Member
A's Cobra

:beer: Allen, Your car sounded AWESOME. Blower Whine, Exhaust, and the intake of air could all be heard. I cant wait to get together again so we can get more pics and vids. Maybe we could get beside you and video your car leaving us from a roll so I can make you a copy and you could hear how it sounds. I'll be in touch, Later Bobby:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
What's up people? I wanted to see who may be interested in renting out NPR for an afternoon\evening? IceBourg tells me that it costs around $800, so the more the merrier or less expensive...

This is a great opportunity for our next meet and this way we can see if anyone can beat Bobby:D, without being rushed through like a regular night.

Just '03's and our friends.

Let me know your thoughts.

Chris

clonetek

Established Member
Randy: can you get in touch with alvin & see if he will upload the pictures he took the other day? i wanna see how many he took of my girlfriend.. LOL

Lol,his name is Alvin Golden,his #[337-267-0023]cell]
Home #[337-837-6357[ I don't know his E-Mail address.Let me know when all you guys want to meet again,in Baton-Rouge,at cortana-mall,car shows there in spring & summer,or even here in Lafayette,or at Duffys Dinner in New-Iberia,La.,2nd Saturday of the month statinig early spring & gives 1st & 2nd place Trophs& no entry Fee charges,Would be nice to go there with around 15,or20 plus Cobra over there.I'am usually there by my self with my unit,could use back up over there if you guys are interested.There Food is some of the best i ever eaten especially there Fried Shrimp.I'am talking some large serious Fried Shrimp.So how abot a meet there it starts at 6:00-to9:00-PM then Trophs presentation after.Hey even Elvis is out there performing for free to all the car owners.Usually a good turn out.They judge in around 4-6 different classes.We would be in 80-to Date class. Just an idea if you guys are interested.This is Duffys Phone # to call when they will start it up again in 2003.
[337-365-2326] just ask them & they will Fax to you also the events & different classes & time of events. Well guess you are tired of me with all this now,Latter. Randy Fontenot;

03BLKCOBRA

Established Member
Are we still looking to rent a track for the next gathering. I know it would depend on how may people can make it but lets try it.

Im game

Later

I received my letter from Saleen Executive Office dated January 2,2003.It has my Vin.#,& car # 97 on it.
It reads;To Whom It May Concern:
This letter will verify that the upper left corner inside the glove box of the above-referenced vehicle,as well as under the front hood,bears an original signature by Steve Saleen and was done so prior to its leaving the factory for transfer to Ciener/Woods Ford in North Carolina,where Mr. Randy Fontenot took delevery on October 15,2002.

Yours truly

Of Course Mrs. Faith Signed it here
Faith R. Rajac
Executive Administrator

Just thought i would share this with you guys,waiting for one also from John Coletti also from SVT Corp. Office
Well until next time Randy Fontenot;

Bobby Adams

Established Member
Byevette whats up man? Yea its been a while and too damn cold to do much. Im game for the track rent if we have enough people. Also is that amount for the road course too? Cause that would be SWEET!!!! Yea its a nice day for a drive here too, Just too cold for me. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread