LOUISIANA 03 COBRA GATHERING....

03BLKCOBRA

Established Member
As of today i can only find 7 total louisiana 03 Cobras owners on this forum.

KINO
A'S COBRA
ICE BOURG
BYEVETTE
PEYT 33
SNKEYES = maybe if his has came in yet
03 BLK COBRA

I know there are many more, but for now we need to try to meet somewhere in the state.

Lets talk it up and see what we can come up with , I am up for it what about you?

kino

Established Member
Sounds good to me. :beer:

lets figure out where everybody lives and see about finding a place to meet up.

I'm in Hammond.

Last edited:

03BLKCOBRA

Established Member
I am in Monroe , as of now they is no other )3 cobras up here but i did meet a guy in shreveport with a black cov. but i do not know if he is on this forum. Do you know of any in Central La.?

kino

Established Member
No I haven't met any Cobra owners in central Louisiana. I've met ByeVette and Icebourg and Bobby Adams. Booby lives near me and Byevette lives in New Orleans while Icebourg is from Baton Rouge area.

I know some of the guys were thinking about seeing if everybody can get together maybe even get a small club and have some fun.

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
I am talking to Seth (from Baton Rouge), just took delivery of a DSG Coupe (NICE). Just name the place !!! I would love to meet up. Hooters sounds good to me!!!

Kino has my number and so does Byevette.
Bobby Adams would probably want to meet up as well.

kino

Established Member
Hooter's is hard to beat for a good lace to meet people at. :)

:beer:

03BLKCOBRA

Established Member
sounds good to me , how far is Alex. from everyone .
lets pick the place (city) first and them the date and time.

kino

Established Member
ALeandra is I believe couple hours from where I'm at. baton Rouge look slike it may be the middle ground between all of us. We'll see.

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
What's up people. I am in Metairie, just outside NO. Alexandria is about 3 1\2 hours for me, but I will go to meet everyone.

I know there are 2 other owners in the St. Charles area who sometimes post on this board.

As for central LA owners, I was in Alexandria this past weekend and as I am sitting at a light, an '03 pulls up next to me. I am thinking that is my car...it was torch red with dark tinted windows. Just for kicks, I took off on him at the light and saw he did not have the cobra grill emblem, like mine. He was not too happy with me taking off on him, so he quickly blew by me.

I would guess that Alexandria is the most central spot to meet up? Any other suggestions?

03BLKCOBRA

Established Member
Alexandria is ok for me its about 2 hours away because of the 2 lane roads. We could meet at the Ford place they are a Saleen Dealer. Saleens are awsome but it isnt an 03 Cobra. . I too work Shift work But I do know when im working and when im not . Next Question whats better Weekend or Week days.

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by peyt33
Alexandria is about 3.5 hours for me, but if everyone decides then I'm in.

peyt33,
If I remember, wasn't "ace" in your area. If you know him tell him about our trying to meet up.

Starting this Thursday, anytime is good for me...weekday or weekend. Although, I would assume that weekends are best for most people.

03BLKCOBRA

Established Member
yes i would agree Sat. would be best for most, I would think . Most Sat. are good for me what about everyone else . If Sat is good for you let us know.

I am hoping for 10.. 03 Cobra at are Gathering . As of now we have about 7 or 8 ,its looking good.

03BLKCOBRA

Established Member
I have to go to THe dealership tommorrow , i am going to try to get some 03 cobra posters for everyone at the gathering.

SnkEyes

Mystical SVT Poster
Established Member
Hello to all,

The gathering is a great idea. I have been talking to several people (Chris, Scott, Daryn, and Peyton) over the last couple of months on this board who are interested. I might be able to make it Saturday, but Sunday would be better for me. If I am unable to make it, I am sure I will catch you guys the next time around.

Let me know what you guys decide on.

What's up Peyton it has been a long time.

Later,

Seth

03BLKCOBRA

Established Member
Cool i hope you and everyone can make it should we try for the 21 or the 28 of Dec. Or just wait for Jan 4 . lets get some imput back so we can get this rolling. I Just got back from the Dealership and got about 15 posters and still have a noisey window.

later

Users who are viewing this thread