loud & annoying neighbors

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Man, I could go on for days about neighbors. I have no clue how to even address them.

We have a small subdivision. I'm an end unit town house, there's a group of 6 to my right and another behind us and to our left.

New kids on the end unit to our left moved in less than a year ago. They are apparently rock stars and play music instruments in their house. They did it until 3AM one night. I was ready to lock and load and go over there to ask what their problem was. Wife talked me down. (I'm a hothead)

Guys on my right are annoying as ****. One thing my neighbors all do is park at the mail box, which is across our cul de sac at the end of our driveway. So, there have been times, I can barely enter my driveway because they park there and check their mail and do whatever else for minutes at a time. Boils my blood to no end.

Neighbor at the other end of the subdivision has a 2005ish G35 and flies through the entire subdivision to get to the main road which leads on to a 45MPH main road. He usually does 40+ MPH in a 25 and goes WOT all of the time.

**** rude, disrespectful neighbors. I don't have loud cars anymore, and when I did, I was always easy on the gas, unless I gave it a little leaving and merging on to the main road. Not next to someones house, or, when some of the 30+ young kids are playing would I ever fly by them.

People just don't seem to really care.

_Snake_

Established Member
Man, I could go on for days about neighbors. I have no clue how to even address them.

We have a small subdivision. I'm an end unit town house, there's a group of 6 to my right and another behind us and to our left.

New kids on the end unit to our left moved in less than a year ago. They are apparently rock stars and play music instruments in their house. They did it until 3AM one night. I was ready to lock and load and go over there to ask what their problem was. Wife talked me down. (I'm a hothead)

Guys on my right are annoying as ****. One thing my neighbors all do is park at the mail box, which is across our cul de sac at the end of our driveway. So, there have been times, I can barely enter my driveway because they park there and check their mail and do whatever else for minutes at a time. Boils my blood to no end.

Neighbor at the other end of the subdivision has a 2005ish G35 and flies through the entire subdivision to get to the main road which leads on to a 45MPH main road. He usually does 40+ MPH in a 25 and goes WOT all of the time.

**** rude, disrespectful neighbors. I don't have loud cars anymore, and when I did, I was always easy on the gas, unless I gave it a little leaving and merging on to the main road. Not next to someones house, or, when some of the 30+ young kids are playing would I ever fly by them.

People just don't seem to really care.

Right there with you. I’ve always been respectful towards my neighbors because you don’t shit where you sleep.

Dusten

Established Member
The worlds going to be a little quieter place when I'm gone. Because I have a:

7.3 diesel 3" no muff exhaust.
6.0 diesel 3" no muff exhaust.
3116 Caterpillar diesel.
429 c.i. With front axle dumps.
03 Mach with front axle dumps.
410 JD rubber tired loader w/ back up beeper!
Material lift with JD diesel & back up beeper!
Class c fireworks
Tannerite
Gun enthusiast
2 dirt bikes
2 atv's
15 hp Johnson
2 Skaggs
5 Stihl chainsaws
Stihl blowers and weed eaters.
Diesel generators.
Rooster
Music when working
around the garage.
& 2 boys.
Even when I'm sleeping I'm snoring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
why are you choking your diesels with such small exhaust?

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
My neighbors can generally do whatever they want and I could not care less. One has a Sportster that's crazy loud. He'll start it up around 7:30am during the week and rev it up for a few minutes before taking off. I don't care, except it literally sounds like thunder and usually I end up checking the weather. However, I have two neighbors who park the opposite direction on the street. I have no idea why it bothers me, but it does, and I want to punch kittens everytime they do it (which is daily).

CV355

_
Established Member
I used to live in an ant-hill subdivision, and several degenerates drove around with chopped exhausts. It wasn't even anything that sounded good- 90's S10 with just the exhaust manifold, fart cannon ricers, and those God-awful "stance" autists. Not to mention the "muh diesel" coal-rollers that would tear through at strange hours.

Got out of there and moved to a more rural area. Now I'm probably the loudest one in the neighborhood but I pretty much idle out so I don't wake anyone up (the 2 times a month I drive the GT500...). I never want to be "that guy."

As for your neighbor problem, OP, does your town/city have a noise ordinance? Not much you can do if it's during daylight hours, but usually there is an hour limit. Beyond that, a call to the non-emergency police line might do the trick. That, or just talk to the guy. Chances are you can settle it in a civil manner. If it does turn into fire vs fire, I'd recommend investing $100 in a carbide cannon. Nasty little things, especially at 2AM.

Users who are viewing this thread