loud & annoying neighbors

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't have noisy neighbors. Just nosey as *****. On both sides. If i am outside and make the smallest noise, one neighbor who lives behind me on a hill opens her door and stands there staring til i go back inside. If she hears me open the trash can lid, here she comes opening her door and standing there. She hears the car door shut, here she comes. She stand there until im done carrying every grocery bag. Other. Neighbors arent as obvious, but the same as far as any noise. Ill see their blinds peek open. When i mow, both of them just stare like zombies until im done. Shit drives me nuts. Mind your ****ing business.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Stop and stare back while waving the entire time?

Zemedici

Established Member
I don't have noisy neighbors. Just nosey as *****. On both sides. If i am outside and make the smallest noise, one neighbor who lives behind me on a hill opens her door and stands there staring til i go back inside. If she hears me open the trash can lid, here she comes opening her door and standing there. She hears the car door shut, here she comes. She stand there until im done carrying every grocery bag. Other. Neighbors arent as obvious, but the same as far as any noise. Ill see their blinds peek open. When i mow, both of them just stare like zombies until im done. Shit drives me nuts. Mind your ****ing business.

Sounds like they need a hobby lolol

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I am probably considered one of those loud annoying neighbors since I leave for work around 5:45 am every morning and my 5.7 hemi ram's exhaust exits through a set of long tube headers with high flow cats and Cherry Bomb extreme muffler. Since it is parked outside, some winter mornings I have to let it warm up 10-15 minutes before leaving.

Sorry. :oops:

just did this exact thing today at 5:45. I have a ram with exhaust. neighbors probably hate me

As long as you are not revving the engine then who cares

I worked on my buddies 2012 F150 yesterday till midnight, running air tools ... I don’t do it often and kinda felt like a dick, but we had to get it done and outta my damn driveway.

Gotta do what you gotta do. You dont come off as an asshole so I highly doubt your neighbors are gonna fault you for this one time

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Nosey old **** neighbor made a few "anonymous" calls to the popo complaining about my truck when I first moved in. Caught him slipping, and once it was clear I knew it was him, it all magically stopped. Did cost me $80 though and half a day in court to fight a ticket for a stupid law, that he knew. Even the cop said he hates having his time wasted with self appointed "neighborhood mayors".

Other than that, the older lady behind me is a little pushy about having the fence replaced. Genius owners before me tried to do a garden, result is 1000lbs or so of dirt up against the fence causing it to push in. Irritating I have to go half on a fence she's gotten 20 years of use out of, and me a year. I'll do the work, so won't be too bad.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Live in a neighborhood of 10 houses. We have 3 acres. You can imagine how loud my cars are. And we do fireworks every weekend in the summer. And burn furniture in our driveway. And blow up the burning furniture

blk02edge

Established Member
No noise issues but the neighbor directly across from me has a rusted old gmc truck cab in his front yard and a blue oil barrel always sitting at the end of the driveway, every house is nicely kept and then there's this trailer trash. Doesn't bother me that much but I have to wonder how people can stand leaving trash laying around for years

jenkins_1120

Established Member
at least only one of our vehicles is loud. Fiancée has been driving the Shelby and it doesn't like the chilly early mornings. the only issues we have had with ours is them complaining about the trees that were waiting to get picked up after the last hurricane and blocking the sewer drain

Twisted2v

Established Member

That would drive me insane. Please take a video of them standing outside and post it.

I'd at least troll them. Make random loud noises (keep honking the car horn with the remote) then look at them through your window. Put on a halloween mask and mow your lawn.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
What neighbors?

We live on 40 wooded acres in the middle of the country, house sits 1/4 mile off a back road. I can piss in the front yard and no one would see. The only real downside is the air smells like cow shit every now and then, but then I read threads like this, and I'm ok with it.

...but I got Chick-fil-a all of 4 minutes from my driveway.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
The worlds going to be a little quieter place when I'm gone. Because I have a:

7.3 diesel 3" no muff exhaust.
6.0 diesel 3" no muff exhaust.
3116 Caterpillar diesel.
429 c.i. With front axle dumps.
03 Mach with front axle dumps.
410 JD rubber tired loader w/ back up beeper!
Material lift with JD diesel & back up beeper!
Class c fireworks
Tannerite
Gun enthusiast
2 dirt bikes
2 atv's
15 hp Johnson
2 Skaggs
5 Stihl chainsaws
Stihl blowers and weed eaters.
Diesel generators.
Rooster
Music when working
around the garage.
& 2 boys.
Even when I'm sleeping I'm snoring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I don't know about the constant revving or bouncing off the rev-limiter. That's some high school shit there but over the past couple weeks, I've been hearing, what turned out to be, an EL Camino loud and cammed out driving past my home. Day or night, I have no complaints.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
That would drive me insane. Please take a video of them standing outside and post it.

I'd at least troll them. Make random loud noises (keep honking the car horn with the remote) then look at them through your window. Put on a halloween mask and mow your lawn.

I am ****ing dying here....Halloween mask while mowing the lawn...LMFAO!

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Mask? When it's hot, this is how you do it!
9536de1f704e8ffc11ddc3a4b88a9a32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread