lots of website updates...

4camV8

Established Member
hey all, i am really excited about the way my website is coming together. I posted it here awhile back, but there's been a lot of additions since then. Dyno graphs, tons of pics, etc. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I was going to flame you then I realized that you have to click on the pics to get any info. Would be great to have that listed so people know how to navigate your site. Remember, users aren't the ones that created it and we aren't psychic so you have to give us some information on each page.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Also on the dynoslips, why do you have it go to a seperate page to see a thumbnail that you can't read then have to click on that to see the dyno graph. Obviously people want to see the dyno graph if they click on the first link to begin with. Lose the intermediate page and just add the thumbnail to the mainpage as the dyno graph link.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I like it but it is a little hard to navigate...good either way though

4camV8

Established Member
thanks guys! That's excellent constructive criticism. The pics without descriptions are just because i was goin to add text to the image-link, like on the mainpage, but won't have access to my photo editing software till this evening. The dyno and timeslip intermediate page was because i originally had mods listed there too, but then moved them to another page. Now that it's the only thing on there, it does seem ridiculous to have the intermediate page. Like a wild goose chase!:D Thanks again.

4camV8

Established Member
Originally posted by SNCBOOM
I like it but it is a little hard to navigate...good either way though

I added a little note about having to click the photos to get to the page for each car. Was there something else you found hard to navigate?

Users who are viewing this thread