Lots of 01 Cobra & 03/04 Terminator Parts

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Added:

2001 Compact spare tire/wheel w/jack, tire iron & hold down (Never used): $100

and pictures. Its new, never used and tire still has those little nubbies on it.

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Timing Cover and Intake Manifold (Upper & Lower) to 37221?

I can do $525 shipped via USPS for the upper/lower and timing cover.
You need to have 10 posts in order to use Private Messages. Just post up 8 more random posts, use this thread if you like. I can send you my paypal info via PM once enabled as I dont like to post my email in public where spam bots can get it.

Thanks

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I am doing a 4V Swap in my GT. I have a 94 Mark VIII Moptor that I want to convert to 99+ stuff.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
The Timing Cover has everything I need on it? And how about the Intake Manifold?

Timing cover has all pulleys and tensioner (can take a pic tomorrow) but not the 2 sensors (crank and block I think they are called) as Im reusing them on my new engine. This is a deal since at this price you usually find only the timing cover bare.

The intake manifold price is just for the manifolds only. I can add the EGR sensors and injectors and IAT (I think it is in the picture, but the fuel rail and frps may be being used on my new engine. I just decided to go return style and that is why they may be available too as I need to get verification from the shop today of what else I can sell.

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I do not need the fuel rail as I have one minus the FRPS. Can you still do the $525 shipped for the as complete as you can Manifold and Timing Cover?

Carbon Driven

Established Member
$50 for the injectors

$565 shipped for timing cover, intakes, EGR sensors and injectors (includes group buy discount)

$235 for timing cover alone shipped

Prices are Paypal fee as "Gift" otherwise please add 3%.

LMK

Users who are viewing this thread