lost my job sale.....

2001cobraguy

Established Member
01bluesnake, are you meaning you want everything? i can arrange to deliver it to you if your serious....give me a call 815-600-2235 and we can discuss it further.....currently i dont have a job so i have lots of free time, i could borrow my buddies truck im sure. let me know. thanks, mark.

01bluesnake

Established Member
i'm actually interested in the axle housing, i have all the internal parts. i know i worded it wrong. if you could deliver the housing i could give you $150 for time and gas. i live in des plaines which is by schaumburg, so not too far. i might be able to take a freinds cr-v but don't want to mess up the interior. thanks. i'll give you a call in a little bit.
drew

Last edited:

2001cobraguy

Established Member
01bluesnake: let me know when you want it delivered, i will do the $150 and bring it to you.

g-ride: yes, i still have the gears. let me know if your interested and we can work something out.

sprusak:springs with shipping would be $250 ($20 shipping costs)

01bluesnake

Established Member
left you a message on the #, not sure if you got it. that sounds good, i'll pm you my # if you need it again. how about later in the week, maybe thurs-fri-sat- sun. thanks

94venomV8

Established Member
OK you may be in luck as I just blew my rearend today and need to step up to 31 spline soon. Please anwser this for me first though. Will this diff. and axles you have fit in a 98 cobra rearend or no. If you could let me know axle lengths I would appreciate it as well as a part number on the diff. you have. Is the stuff brand new or no and could you PM your bottom dollar on diff. and axles please assuming all of the above works out.

2001cobraguy

Established Member
94venomv8: all the stuff i have is for the 01-04 gt rearend.i believe they are longer then the 98's so i dont think it will work.

01blue snake: yeah pm me your phone number and later in the week should work, just let me know which day works for you and ill make arrangements to borrow someones truck.

Users who are viewing this thread