lost my job sale.....

2001cobraguy

Established Member
brand new parts all in box: cobra solid axle conversion stuff.
eibach lowering springs(sportlines).....................................................$230
tokico hp struts and shocks................................................................$335
ford racing 4:10 gear......................................................................SOLD
moser 31 spline axles machined for abs ring for auburn differential.......SOLD
auburn pro differential 31 spline.......................................................SOLD
ford racing brake caliper kit to mount cobra rotors on gt/ mach 1 rearend..$160
upr upper and lower control arms-chromemoly non adjustable.................$225
8.8" housing out of an 01 gt, gutted except differential caps. needs to be cleaned up and painted......................................................................SOLD
pics available, just ask and ill send em through email. again, all parts brand spankin new. i lost my job and now i have to sell the stuff for my project. 815-600-2235 prefer local pickup but will ship most things if i need to.

Last edited:

2001cobraguy

Established Member
also, i have a magnaflow magnapack exhaust system for sale.......................$425 im hoping for a local sale on this as it would suck to have to ship.

2001cobraguy

Established Member
i could but it will be pretty pricey, i spoke to you this morning about it. let me know what you wanna do. and i would like to sell the stuff in the next two weeks hopefully. thanks again, mark.

2001cobraguy

Established Member
thanks guys, yeah money is the issue right now for everyone i think....this economy blows!!!TTT let me know asap if anyone is interested, gotta sell this stuff quick!! got some bills need payin

99MystiC

Established Member
you still have everything? Is this everything i would need for my 99 cobra to swap to SRA? Send me a PM

2001cobraguy

Established Member
i cant really do trades right now, i need the money bad. it is for 99-04 mustang gt which is the correct application for doing the sra swap on our cars. it is brand new, still in the box, everything you need is there. please let me know if you are interested i can meet you halfway or something if you want.815-600-2235 give me a call

01bluesnake

Established Member
if you still have this in a couple weeks i can pick it up from you. i really wanted the magnapack but every person who wants to trade theirs has traded or not responded. i'm in process of another trade, but i'll see what happens.

2001cobraguy

Established Member
sounds good man, but im really trying to get rid of this stuff asap. so not sure if ill have it much longer. they are around $480 new plus shipping unless you can find someone doing free shipping. so $425 is a pretty good deal. pm me when your ready and ill let you know if i was able to sell it yet. thanks for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread