Lost Faith in Humanity

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I think this was Barnes and Nobel? Not in some special *** section…. With all the childrens books…
Not sure how old your guys’ kids are but I can tell you it is madness in the middle schools. We are in a fairly conservative district so it’s not pushed by the schools yet, but there are freaks everywhere.

patc84

Established Member
ROR'.jpg

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
With our recent library trip, we checked out a book that we thought was from VP Pence. The book is called A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo, my wife started reading it to the kids last night and she had to shut it down because it started talking about things kids shouldn't be hearing. Well apparently John Oliver wrote this book as a spoof on Pences' real book called Marlon Bundo's A Day in the Life of The Vice President. They put warnings on video games, music and movies to make sure they are age appropriate but they slide this crap in the kids book section without any warning of what the book is actually pushing.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Not sure how old your guys’ kids are but I can tell you it is madness in the middle schools. We are in a fairly conservative district so it’s not pushed by the schools yet, but there are freaks everywhere.

She’s 2.5 and in a Christian play school right now.

I seriously doubt we’re going to allow her to go to public school.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Man, besides the rowboat screw up and those stupid @$$ kids books about being an in betweener (ROFLMAO) this thread has been hilarious.....

So glad to know a lot of my fellow SVTP'ers feel the same way I do.

Things in this world are getting ridiculous.

Hmmm, someone is insulting me. I feel like punching them in the face. Oh no!!! Those feelings are wrong.

Hmmm, I was born with a penis. I want to chop it off and identify as something else. Oh yes, those are you true feelings that we encourage you to express.

GTFOOH with that BS!!!!

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
So parents with young children will have to re-teach them @ night after work.
...............It's either that or have kids with mush for brains..
Have a guy that comes to my local cruise night, he says his son comes home from collage for the holidays,....................& he can't speak to him, he's so messed up !!

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
So parents with young children will have to re-teach them @ night after work.
...............It's either that or have kids with mush for brains..
Have a guy that comes to my local cruise night, he says his son comes home from collage for the holidays,....................& he can't speak to him, he's so messed up !!

Should have sent him to a trade school or the Military. College is a complete waste of ****ing time and money.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Should have sent him to a trade school or the Military. College is a complete waste of ****ing time and money.
It is if you go and major in something useless. But if you know what you want to do and you need a degree to do it then it's not a waste.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I almost spit out my coffee when I saw the answer. Sure, that for sure is a rowboat. :eek: Time for a new publisher. I'm afraid to even think about some of the woke, "gender affirming" books that will soon starting hitting our elementary classrooms in Dem/Liberal/Progressive run locales. Sad state of affairs, but that's another issue for another day.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Take it easy guys, I'm sure that sailboat identifies as a rowboat. Did any of you even ask for it's pronouns?

Users who are viewing this thread