Lost a friend and fellow SVTP member last weekend

Scottyk

Established Member
We all lost a great member of the mustang community last saturday, his username on here was 69GT4speed. He was in his 50's and loved nothing more than hanging out with fellow car guys whenever he could. He spent alot of time on here as well keeping up with updates and everything. He had a 03 Cobra with the typical bolt-ons and a nitrous kit that was always on! Also bought a 2011 5.0 he had some good plans for, always a mustang lover.

He died of a heart attack in his living room and will be greatly missed by his family, friends, and of course all the racers and car guys here in Cedar Rapids Iowa. We have a parade of nice cars meeting up to drive there together, funeral is this saturday in Cedar rapids.

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Man that sucks.
RIP 69GT4speed, see you on the other side. :(
Be sure to add him to the sticky'd thread.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
having said that, life should be savored and pushed to its fullest... cause you never know when the end will come.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is very sad news. He sounded like a great man, and one who had a deep passion for muscle cars, and Mustangs in particular. Very difficult thing to go through so I do pray for his family and loved ones. Very sad. I'm happy, though, that his friends are saluting his life in this way. A wonderful thing that I'm sure his family will appreciate.

ViciousJay

Established Member
damn....

makes you think how fast life goes by, i can remember just yesterday being 21 and im 29 now with almost the blink of an eye

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
I am so sorry to hear this! RIP 69GT4speed. My sympathies to his family and friends. Yes, like jerrad said, be sure to add him to the memorial thread up at the top of this section. :(

Users who are viewing this thread