Losing Your Best Friend !

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
He will turn up, just give him time. Worst day in my life is when my best friend was takin from me. He got loose and followed me out to the shop, and I stopped and was out of the pickup to try to get him, and a local electricity service pickup hit him, on porpuse, he drifted over and got him. right in front of me, he never even stopped. I just picked him up and took him home, I was only a freshman in highschool and was in total shock. My dad called his boss and got him to stop by the house, when he said you killed my kids dog, he thought a kid, not a 6 foot 195lb freshman in highschool, and said I could take a swing at him, I would have loved to but it wouldnt have changed anything. Still brings a tears to my eye. But your dog will come back.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
He does have a chain ! Checked all the pounds already and have an ad for 500 dollars for anyone who finds him ! I'm just scared that a asshole redneck poacher got him while they were deer hunting since deer season started. Or he is hurt and just laying out there ! Stuff has actually been keeping me up at night ! :( This freaking sucks ! :( He had a surgery that left him a lil less than a male :( So I dunno if he would stray if he was neutered ! I just called my brother and still no sign of him ! :(

Users who are viewing this thread