Herman@Hp by Herman
George@rpmoutlet
Brian (toofast4u)
THE UPS GUY!@$#

The install starts tomorrow!

Last edited:

UVa SVT

Established Member
where do you live again and if you have a security system, what is your code? what time do you typically go to sleep? :)

j/k

AWESOME!!!
-Mike

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by 00SVTdubs
that is what I should have right now too... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

When I saw that thread I though FU!@#$%. This guy is going to get a polished KB a 1/3 off the price and have it at his house in less than a week. Sorry things worked out the way they did.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by RickSvt
I dont know, so I figured I would ask, what does it cost to do the KB setup???

Rick

After I get the idler set, 17# RR pulley, belt, It's going to be over 6g.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by ygohome
now go to an LS1 forum and start talking trash about there slow cars :beer:

I don't want to stir up the hornets nest. They will know when I leave them 57 cars back in the rearview.

I'm thinking about getting a new plate that says "KB PSI" or "KB17LB" That might scare them away.

Last edited:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:lol: RAGEATM said it the best :lol:

Mike i guess they cant say ur the slowest of the bunch any more :p

:beer: Congrats :beer:

Hmm. I'm running the same times as you and I don't have..

1) Naaaaaaaawwws
2) A chip
3) A pulley
4) Drag radials

:lol: :lol: :lol:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Hey, Christmas in October. You will need welding goggles just to peek under the hood after that BLINGZILLA is installed.

Be interesting to see how the KB chip and Predator work together. I thought it only worked on OEM chips:??:

Last edited:

KWladyka

Enjoying Life
Established Member
Re: looky what the UPS guy brought me. (PICS) :eek:

I'm sure you have a good reason but I was just wondering why you changed your mind after such strong language.

Originally posted by bassin247

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...d=49615&perpage=25&highlight=oil&pagenumber=1

This isn't rocket science. Hopefully I will have a KB in less than a month. When/if I get one, I will develope something that works.

I have all the tools/supplies/technology at work to make this happen. As nice as herman's kit is, 330 bucks is WAY too much money. That's almost as expensive as a throttle body and there is no way in hell, that kit takes the same time/engineering to complete as a billet flow/accufab tb.

I believe his kit is. Herman kit has air and oil spray into it. The oil is returned and the air is vented. That's it. Granted it might take a few hours to cutting/welding/testing to get it right, but I always love a challenge especially when all the nay sayers are out and about.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Re: Re: looky what the UPS guy brought me. (PICS) :eek:

Originally posted by KWladyka
I'm sure you have a good reason but I was just wondering why you changed your mind after such strong language.

I actually made one. It took about 4 hours to make. When I made the test mule it was constructed out of stainless because I didn't have any aluminum around. Once the design was tested and worked I said fug it. I didn't want to spend any more time and their new pricing is reasonable. I am going to get it polished because the aluminum isn't as shiny as the blower.

MJ32V

Established Member
Bassin- Congrats! You'll love the power increase. Until you get the personalized plates, stick the "KB Blowzilla twin-screw" decals in your quarter windows.

Is that Hermann's oil spray overflow kit? Thought it only came in black. Or is someone else making these now?

MJ

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
here is the one I made. The stuff hooked up to is a filter/regulator/oiler. It simulates oil spray. My kit worked to 10 psi with a heavy oil/air mixture.

Like I said, once I built it I said fug it. I would spend 10 minutes here and 20 minutes there at work working on it. Since then I've been insanely busy at work and have no desire to be there working on my own stuff.

oilspray2_sm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread