Looking to sell 2004 Mystichrome Cobra Convertible - Terminator

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I just sold a MC vert and just bought a different one... your car is $28-32k. Those that want a MC car will pay it. Those that don’t want one will say it’s worth much less.

You have a nice car. Make sure to post lots of pics when you sell.

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
Sorry guys but it’s not a $30k car. When I sold my MC coupe with 300 miles on it 2 years ago I got $35k for it. That’s a $26-$28k car max. I also think we will see a dip in values over the next few years as the cars will get difficult to finance which will lower the prices even further.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Dcarcrazy

Established Member
Sorry guys but it’s not a $30k car. When I sold my MC coupe with 300 miles on it 2 years ago I got $35k for it. That’s a $26-$28k car max. I also think we will see a dip in values over the next few years as the cars will get difficult to finance which will lower the prices even further.

Thanks. But we will see what the market says when I put it up for sale in about a month.
Thanks again for all the feedback.

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
Thanks. But we will see what the market says when I put it up for sale in about a month.
Thanks again for all the feedback.

The issue isn’t the miles or condition it’s the fact that its a convertible which for now doesn’t command the same as a coupe. If it was a coupe $30k or even a bit higher might be possible.

Either way you have one nice low mile very desirable car!!! Hope it sells for what you want it to.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dcarcrazy

Established Member
Why don't you just put it for sale now?
The car is in storage and I live In Michigan. The roads are covered with snow and salt. I refuse to pull it out in anything but clean and dry roads. Hopefully the weather will get better towards the end on the month and I can get it out.
Thanks

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The car is in storage and I live In Michigan. The roads are covered with snow and salt. I refuse to pull it out in anything but clean and dry roads. Hopefully the weather will get better towards the end on the month and I can get it out.
Thanks

Might as well throw it up now. I'm sure you have pictures of it somewhere.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

I remember that.

Osiris

Established Member
I would agree that this kind of car is going to sell to someone who is looking specifically for it, can pay for it likely in cash. It will limit the market some, but if its any consolation, you can be fairly certain its going to someone who is going to care for it. This isn't a car you invest in just to go out and beat the snot out of....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
It’s worth over $30k. 2-3 Years ago no.. that was the lowest. They are on the climb.

Eh, all depends on the buyer.
I will agree, verts don’t command the price of coupes.
We shall see if he ever lists it.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Coupe vs Roadster value comparison or demand is just a matter of opinion to the buyer. I've bought 4 Terminator Verts here on this forum. None of them were cheap. Because that's what I was looking for at the time.
I've got other coupes, but got on a convertible kick for awhile & I still like them.
I can't see a car stalling on the market because it's a ragtop. Seems like the northern guys like them even more. Taking full advantage of the short summer with the top down I guess.
There's a good market for both, especially low mile clean cars.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
And advertise it locally. I looked on and off for two years over three states, and then found one right in my zip code by a middle aged guy who'd had it ten years and hardly drove it. Bone stock. I paid a couple grand too much, but it was what I wanted and right in my backyard. A known quantity, as it were.

Users who are viewing this thread