Looking to run a 03/04 Cobra in WA

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I am at the Wing 10 building, but not a part of the wing.....I am in TSCOMM. Horatio, give me an email, you can too marty.....richard.paez@ you know what......

Rick

Marty98z

Established Member
horatio...yeah jason...im sure you know him then since he is at 40 also...

im over at 46 so ill probably drop you an email tonight when i go in for work...

and rick i dont think i have seen your car sitting out in front yet...only think i see is that red mustang with the hideous body kit unpainted...

But ill email you guys tonight at work.

Nate

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Yeah, I have seen that ugly ass body kit as well....I dont ever drive my car in, always crappy, but I will be driving it in tomorrow.......

Rick

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
I wont get a chance to check the work e-mail anytime soon, since Im going on leave to Florida this weekend! Just so happens that dayton bike week is going on the same time Im going to be there. Hey Marty how long have you been in 46? Whats your rate? Last year when they did that surge crew thing I worked with 46 in Bahrain for a few months.

Marty98z

Established Member
Im an AT2, but I was in Diego and Masirah...no Bahrain...Skarnikat came out to Diego with us for a little bit... How about we set something up for this weekend (4-6 of march) but I'll still be untuned... when the hell is my hptuners gonna be here!!!

Marty

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
I wont be back in town until the 12th. If the weather holds we might be able to do something then, let me know.

Marty98z

Established Member
okay i got most of my bugs worked out...i dropped a lifter on the drivers side and fouled up three plugs in the motor...this wouuld explain the ticking and being way down on power. I am running so pig rich right now i dont think that the plugs will last very long. I guess i should have waited til i was tuned to run the damn bosch platinum 4's.

So it looks like Sunday I am free if anybody wants to play.

Nate

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
mean saleen said:
Haha ok ic.

Wizbang hows the car doin?

Great. It's a whole different car now. I've gotta get used to driving it with the power it has. Spins real easy in 2nd. The idle is a bit high so I need to talk to Ken at Mod. Depot and get another tune sent out. I am really looking forward to getting it on the track and seeing what it will do.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Know what you mean. Funny. I had the same prob w/ my idle.
wizbangdoodle said:
Great. It's a whole different car now. I've gotta get used to driving it with the power it has. Spins real easy in 2nd. The idle is a bit high so I need to talk to Ken at Mod. Depot and get another tune sent out. I am really looking forward to getting it on the track and seeing what it will do.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
mean saleen said:
Yea id love to see Wiz and Mystic at the Track.

At this point I think he'd take me. What do you guess you have now, Greg, 500+ ponies? Besides, I have got to get rid of these F1's, they suck.

Users who are viewing this thread