Looking to run a 03/04 Cobra in WA

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Yeah, I'll be there around 10PM, hopeful;ly the guys got us written permission so we don't get run off this time. If we get run off, I'll be cruising around between Mt. Vernon and Burlington.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Christian, where'd you get a ported blower? Is it the one off your car or a totally new one?

Anyone gonna volunteer to get the Ford vs Chevy thing goin'?

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
Hey Christian, just wanted to let you know I got the rims put on the car and I love 'em, thanks again

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Horatio, I saw a black vert on the base today, you know who that belongs too??? Also, send me an email on nmci......richard.paez@ you know what...

Rick

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
saleen09 said:
Also Christian, did you already sell the blower?

Yeah, I posted it last night and sold it in about 20 mins:beer: Hey, Rick's selling his now too! It's the Amazon, if you look at the port, it's a larger config than the Stieg (move more air I guess). There are some East Coast (MD) guys running this port with some success. Definitely worth a try. He's got the Stieg PL/TB too!

wizbangdoodle said:
Christian, where'd you get a ported blower? Is it the one off your car or a totally new one?

I got it off the boards about a month ago. Although I wanted to put it on, I kept thinking about it and not installing it. I figured if I had to think about it, I shouldn't do it right this moment! I'll travel a different avenue in the coming months.

horatio03 said:
Hey Christian, just wanted to let you know I got the rims put on the car and I love 'em, thanks again

Great to hear it:thumbsup: So you get around to the other stuff yet? No doubt it'll be fun! And thanks again for buy:beer:

mean saleen said:
Christian put that ported on man lol.

Something will go on in the near future! Hey, sorry to hear of your troubles with the gasket of all things. Hope you get that thing on soon and have some fun with it:thumbsup:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Marty98z said:
off topic...im seriously trying to get something going here man.

Nate

Dont worry, there will always be someone wanting to run.... come to the dyno day, I bet some people will after dyno time

Rick

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
Rick are you talking about the 99 black vert? If so its a female chief, but not sure who she's attached to, she never seems to friendly though (you know the no wave type)!

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
Hey Rick I looked you up but before I reply to the wrong one are you ET2?

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
She doesn't have the ss inserts, so I guess I haven't seen that one yet. One of the AW's in my squadron has a silver 03 though, as far as I know its stock with no plans to mod.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
You havent talked him into modding yet, whats wrong with you.....lol......Yeah, and I think it was a male driving it too....have to keep your eye out, I saw him about 1145 entering through CP gate

Rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
There was a Immaculant black 03 rolling through snohomish yesterday. Looked Exactly like ricks. Sounded Sweet. Also saw the old 2000 saleen too. Looked good.

Marty98z

Established Member
hey rick svt and horatio, it would be a lot easier to get together with you guys since im navy too here in oh, just let me know if one of you guys wants to get together for a little fun...i also know a guy who has a 10.50 02 ws6 if you guys are that game, but i think it runs 11.4 off the bottle or somewhere around there.

It's gonna have to wait til next weekend though cuz i just collapsed a god damn lifter last night and i have to pull the damn driver's side head again!

oh btw what squadron you guys with?

Marty

Users who are viewing this thread