Looking to get a 03/04 termi

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
So I'm thinking of dropping my 97 cobra and upgrading to a 03 termi. I miss the body style of my dgs 03 gt such a sexy color car. So my question is what should I look for and a fair price. I know low mile is good but my price will determine what I can get for my 97 and how much I can get approved for. I'm going to look for a DGS termi hard to find tho

Thanks guys

SVTgsxrdude

Established Member
check the for sale section i have found and purchased 2 terminators from this site... and also people get really bent out of shape when you use the word termi

Last edited:

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
check the for sale section i have found and purchased 2 terminators from this site... and also people get really bent out of shape when you use the word termi

Lol gotcha on the word termi! I'll take a look there and see what I can find thank for the info.

Ddawg18

Established Member
Lol gotcha on the word termi! I'll take a look there and see what I can find thank for the info.

I think they will get more mad at DGS Termi...lol...there are some real rightwads on here.

I just bought my 03 silver vert with under 90k for around $15k and it was in the shape of a 30k mile car. It had all the mods that I would have done to start with and it will last another 90k miles if I take care of it the way the previous owners did. I also went from a 97 cobra and a 98 cobra to a Terminator and I couldn't be happier. So don't worry about the mileage as long as it has been well taken care of. If you want low mileage you will probably pay an arm and a leg. Also when I was looking I saw a lot of the lower mileage cars raced and beat to shit...just look for a well taken care of car with few to none mods and be patient. :beer:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
If I cant find something I like ( I'm really picky about what I want) i have almost everything but a motor to complet my 97 with 03/04 cobra parts my 97 body has 155347 but all my part have 100,000 miles less then I'll keep it.
That includes motor, trans, and rear.

Ddawg18

Established Member
If I cant find something I like ( I'm really picky about what I want) i have almost everything but a motor to complet my 97 with 03/04 cobra parts my 97 body has 155347 but all my part have 100,000 miles less then I'll keep it.
That includes motor, trans, and rear.

I did try that with my sn-95s and I will tell you that there is a difference between the 2 cars. See if you can drive a friends or test drive one...you won't go back...I have owned about 20 different fox body mustangs and about 6 sn-95s and none compare no matter how much work or parts swapping I did...save up for one you will not regret it :beer:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread