Looking to buy xxr 526

Comp_04

Established Member
I need xxr 526 black chromium. 18x10.5 in the back and 18x9 in the front please text me at 2103864409 or 2106879584 thanks a lot I also need tires but rims would be fine

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I've also ordered wheels from next level motoring (the link above) and they were great to deal with.

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Do those come in a 5 hole bolt pattern or do they only come in the universal pattern? If they come in the 5 hole only pattern. I'll order me a set as well for my daughter's 35th anniversary GT. Maybe if a bunch of us order them it will speed up the order. I hear they wait till they get a bigger order and then place it so they get a better price or they have to have so many on order to manufacture them.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
This particular wheel xxr doesn't do in a single bolt pattern. Very few of there wheels only come drilled for one pattern.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
I'm waiting on a set of the flat silver/machined lip 18x9/10.5. Supposedly they're shipping late feb/early march. I was told that the new stock of these wheels have the 5 lug holes, not the universal lugs - which is great!

Det.Bullitt

Banned
I'm waiting on a set of the flat silver/machined lip 18x9/10.5. Supposedly they're shipping late feb/early march. I was told that the new stock of these wheels have the 5 lug holes, not the universal lugs - which is great!

Sweet! Keep us posted on the results. I would buy a set as long as they don't have the universal bolt pattern.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member

I'm glad they're finally starting to make them in one bolt pattern, that'll be great for there sales.

Users who are viewing this thread