Looking to buy a Cobra

LS1-THIS

Established Member
Hi guys, I've been looking for a Cobra for a few weeks now, I've found some great cars but have had some unmotivated sellers. One of those deals may pull through, but for now I'm trying to keep my options open and find the best car I can for my money. With that, here's what I'm looking for.
Coupe or Convertible, I really have no preference. As for colors, I am not too picky, but I would prefer Black, Sonic Blue, Satin or Screaming Yellow(would prefer a coupe with the yellow), or Oxford White.
As for the engine, I don't want anything with more than 50k on it, please don't bother asking, I'll say no. I don't mind if the car is tastefully modded (pullied, exhaust, intake, suspension) but I'm not looking for anything crazy either--keep it around 500 horsies please.
The car MUST be in good exterior and interior condition, I take pride in how my car looks and don't want something with scratches or dents.
I don't care where the car is located as long as it's in the Continental US. However, just so you know I am still at college right now and the earliest I will be able to look at a car would be May 20. Alright, with all that being said I'm looking to spend no more than 22k on the car. Let me know what you've got looking forward to seeing some good looking Cobras!
Zack

LS1-THIS

Established Member
5_0h, I have had my eye on that car--absolutely perfect. I actually texted you last night, not sure if you got it or not. It's nice that you're in ND and I wouldn't have to go cross-country to pick up the car(I'm from MN.) I'm going to look for a few more days because 23k is pushing it, but if I don't find anything you will definitely be hearing from me!

InDenial

DSG_2003
Established Member
LS1-THIS, I didn't see any out of state text messages last night but you can always PM me on here too, I check it often. I totally understand looking around, just never know when the perfect deal might come along. I would be willing to negotiate on the price some too. Keep me posted. Good luck!

LS1-THIS

Established Member
Ok, this is going to sound really dumb, but I cannot figure how to send a damn PM :shrug: I've used other forums before and this is really frustrating. I'm sure I'll figure it out the second I post this but in case I don't, how do I do it?

InDenial

DSG_2003
Established Member
No problem, should be able to just click on the name of the person and a list opens of options and something like "send a private message to 5_OH" for example, will be on that list. Click that and there you go!

LS1-THIS

Established Member
That's what I've been trying, doesn't show up. Maybe I need to have a certain amount of posts before I'm allowed to PM. I'll go give a few bumps and see if that changes anything.

cojo95gt

Established Member
I have a oxford white 03 cobra I'd sell. 44,635 miles..snakebite ported eaton, bolt ons, dyno tune and exhaust. 504hp and 501tq Clean inside and out..like to get $18,500 out of it. If interested call or text 304-417-0037

Users who are viewing this thread