Looking to buy a 87-93 notch

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Yes Sir and I keep in touch with the person who bought my COMP O Vert I really miss that and my Notch that was all white that I purchased in Connecticut.

Appreciate the kind words.:beer::beer:

But I still want yours some day:rockon::rockon:

fonze2

Established Member
I haven't heard that song lol. Gonna go check it out.
BTW...Nice car for 115k miles

U S Marine

Established Member
You'll be first on my list. I like the work that you do so I would feel comfortable knowing it wouldn't get all cut up. You would be amazed how well it drives and handles. I can't see why anyone would want to change that. More power, yes. I've got a few very nice parts, GT40P heads, FFRP headers, GT40 tubular intake and a stand alone computer just sitting there waiting for me to decide what and when I'm gonna do it. Only looking to make about 320-340 HP. More than that the car will have lost it's purpose.

I'm always on here, maybe not signed in, but always looking. Been doing it for a year or so, every day.. Who know's what will trip my fancy that I absolutely have to have. Shoot me a PM and I can tell you more.

Sorry OP. I'm bouncing out of your thread now. Good luck in your search.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
You'll be first on my list. I like the work that you do so I would feel comfortable knowing it wouldn't get all cut up. You would be amazed how well it drives and handles. I can't see why anyone would want to change that. More power, yes. I've got a few very nice parts, GT40P heads, FFRP headers, GT40 tubular intake and a stand alone computer just sitting there waiting for me to decide what and when I'm gonna do it. Only looking to make about 320-340 HP. More than that the car will have lost it's purpose.

I'm always on here, maybe not signed in, but always looking. Been doing it for a year or so, every day.. Who know's what will trip my fancy that I absolutely have to have. Shoot me a PM and I can tell you more.

Sorry OP. I'm bouncing out of your thread now. Good luck in your search.

X2 - Thanks:beer:

1H VY LX

Established Member
Please excuse my late replies gentlemen, been very busy.

Yes, I'm looking for the "holy grail" I suppose or seems to be. A immaculate LX trunk, preferably under 25k miles. I did find a 90' with 6k miles for $18k but no power group unfortunately.

I sold my 93 triple white conv with 2,100 orig miles and my soul has been empty ever since, like I lost a child or something.

Just can't get into the new ones either..perhaps in time they grow me

SVTORANGE

Established Member
take your time it will happen eventually you just have to extend your search out to other venues.

U S Marine

Established Member
Please excuse my late replies gentlemen, been very busy.

Yes, I'm looking for the "holy grail" I suppose or seems to be. A immaculate LX trunk, preferably under 25k miles. I did find a 90' with 6k miles for $18k but no power group unfortunately.

I sold my 93 triple white conv with 2,100 orig miles and my soul has been empty ever since, like I lost a child or something.

Just can't get into the new ones either..perhaps in time they grow me

You are excused. Ha! :banana: Sounds nice, like new even. I gotta ask because I see this dire need for an extremely low mile car all the time. If I was the one that bought your 93, I'd drive the crap out of it. Same with SVTOrange's Cobra. So, what will you do with another low mileage car? It's a car. It's not like underwear that doesn't get rotated and then suddenly you have a new pair.. you actually use a car and notice when it's not in use!

Sorry fellow fox enthusiast, I just gotta know.. :pop:

1993Notch

Established Member
I have a 1993 Notch listed. Texas Car. Supercharged. It is posted on here or can be viewed on ebay listing #301112936902. Just wanted to let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread