Looking to buy a 87-93 notch

1H VY LX

Established Member
Hi Gentlemen,

I have been searching desperately for an immaculate foxbody trunk/notch with the following specs..

-50k miles or under
-orig body panels, 100 % orig paint, all body panel factory tags visible
-a/c car
-pwr windows
-manual transmission
-black or white ext

I have cash in hand and will travel for the right vehicle

Thank you for your time and feel free to text with what you have 416-458-8099

Joseph

Last edited:

1kgtfast

Established Member
Hi Gentlemen,

I have been searching desperately for an immaculate foxbody trunk/notch with the following specs..

-low miles w/unmolested body
-orig panels, paint
-a/c car
-pwr windows
-manual transmission
-black or white

I have cash in hand and will travel for the right vehicle

Thank you for your time and feel free to text with what you have 519-994-1132

Joseph
No black or white but a silver 93 coupe

U S Marine

Established Member
Unreal how clean it is - Love that stance and wheels:banana:

Original rust free car with 115K on the clock when I bought it. Still had the date coded 1988 plug wires and correct hoses (blown heater core.. imagine that..). Nothing but the wiper blades (and oil) were changed prior to my ownership. It had its first paint job 1.3 years ago. Was completely disassembled (engine remained in) painted and reassembled. Paint (PPG Concept) is the correct 9L paint code. Total spent on paint and interior was a little over $17K. Everything is new and I used Ford parts when possible. The car maintains all if its original stickers "Unleaded Fuel Only" "Jacking Instruction" Ford logo's in the door sills. It's all there. Nothing missed. Fully Dynomatted with closed cell silicone insulation. There are SO many fine details about this car it amazes people at the local car shows. It's one of those cars that when I put the 10 holes back on it, it looks totally factory but different. That was the intent of the car. With the exception of the full Maximum Motorsports suspension and exhaust the car is stock. Oh, and 4-wheel disk BUT it's still 4-lug. I kept all the factory stuff except the front seats. I had a moment of stupidity and sold those.

Anyway, I could go on :bash: It's not really for sale. I just keep tabs on what's selling/trading to see if there is anything CLOSE to what I have done to mine. In my mind, I'm still about 25K (Engine/Trans and have my paint guy do his magic to the bottom of the car and the engine compartment) from where I want it to be..

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Original rust free car with 115K on the clock when I bought it. Still had the date coded 1988 plug wires and correct hoses (blown heater core.. imagine that..). Nothing but the wiper blades (and oil) were changed prior to my ownership. It had its first paint job 1.3 years ago. Was completely disassembled (engine remained in) painted and reassembled. Paint (PPG Concept) is the correct 9L paint code. Total spent on paint and interior was a little over $17K. Everything is new and I used Ford parts when possible. The car maintains all if its original stickers "Unleaded Fuel Only" "Jacking Instruction" Ford logo's in the door sills. It's all there. Nothing missed. Fully Dynomatted with closed cell silicone insulation. There are SO many fine details about this car it amazes people at the local car shows. It's one of those cars that when I put the 10 holes back on it, it looks totally factory but different. That was the intent of the car. With the exception of the full Maximum Motorsports suspension and exhaust the car is stock. Oh, and 4-wheel disk BUT it's still 4-lug. I kept all the factory stuff except the front seats. I had a moment of stupidity and sold those.

Anyway, I could go on :bash: It's not really for sale. I just keep tabs on what's selling/trading to see if there is anything CLOSE to what I have done to mine. In my mind, I'm still about 25K (Engine/Trans and have my paint guy do his magic to the bottom of the car and the engine compartment) from where I want it to be..

No doubt they and you have done a fantastic job:rockon:

U S Marine

Established Member
As far as the wheels go, they are the Saleen SC knock-offs that I had painted in the 9L also. The center caps have a "302" laser engraved, in the Ford oval, in the same font as the 69 Z28 "302" emblems in place of the 5.0. 17x9 with Pilot Super Sports. (245/275)

Told you I could go on.. Ha!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
As far as the wheels go, they are the Saleen SC knock-offs that I had painted in the 9L also. The center caps have a "302" laser engraved, in the Ford oval, in the same font as the 69 Z28 "302" emblems in place of the 5.0. 17x9 with Pilot Super Sports. (245/275)

Told you I could go on.. Ha!

LMAO I am enjoying it.

OP sorry to keep bumping your thread!

U S Marine

Established Member
It's on par with topic. It is a immaculate white coupe with low miles, A/C and all. For that matter (here I go again) the duct work is fully sealed with R3 insulation tape. No waiting around for the A/C to kick it! One puff of warm air then coolness to cold.

Like I said, it's not really for sale.. unless he's got deep(er) pockets or something really nice to trade. It's likely that I would get cold feet anyway..

1kgtfast

Established Member
93 coupe

year and miles?

1993 & 80K on body. All trick flow, heads, upper & lower, stage 2 cam, trick flow rockers. ford motorsport headers. 130amp. alt. alum shaft, 3.73 rears New ta radials & wheels. Never find a cleaner underneath. Interior is opal & no wear. 5sp. New carlite windshield, Bama performance chip.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
It's on par with topic. It is a immaculate white coupe with low miles, A/C and all. For that matter (here I go again) the duct work is fully sealed with R3 insulation tape. No waiting around for the A/C to kick it! One puff of warm air then coolness to cold.

Like I said, it's not really for sale.. unless he's got deep(er) pockets or something really nice to trade. It's likely that I would get cold feet anyway..

I know I regret selling mine and now to replace it costs 10K plus if you can find a decent one not all hacked up

fonze2

Established Member
115k isnt really low miles like the OP was looking for.. anyway, someone show me what hes looking for. they are few and far between

U S Marine

Established Member
115k isnt really low miles like the OP was looking for.. anyway, someone show me what hes looking for. they are few and far between

Low mileage, in this case, is undefined. Nowadays, low mileage is a car that's driven less than 7500 miles a year. I get where your going. Sounds like he and possibly you at one time is/was looking for a 50K miles, or less, car. Yeah, those are nearly extinct. I don't recall how many foxbody cars were made.. but no one in their right mind would have ever thought a run-of-the-mill 5.0 LX Coupe would be in demand later! :rollseyes

My car currently resides at 158,xxx miles. It likes road trips! Regardless, it's a 6,xxx mile per year car so, to me, it's a low mile car.

Side note: Have you heard the song: "You're the Fonz" by Smashmouth? Good song! :beer:

U S Marine

Established Member
I have actually found two of them and they are going for $15K in perfect shape.

Sounds 'bout right. I bought mine in 2006 for $4200. That would be an ROI of ~3.5% per year just using the numbers provided above. As time goes by, that number will get larger, then tank, just like the muscle car craze in the early 2000's. Buy now or wait for a long time until they come back down. Didn't "y'all" see "Trading Places"??

Back to the OP, who hasn't chimed in too much, what EXACTLY are you looking for? A really nice car that you can drive to shows; or the Holy Grail?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread