Looking for Truck advice.......

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I for one would not advise a Tacoma...they have weak frames and roll over easily. :read:

128-2.jpg

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
If you hold out for the 2011 models the '11 Ford F150 is getting the Coyote engine.

It's the same engine that is making 412/390 for the 2011 Mustang GT.

ToyoFl

Established Member
but the prob with all this advice y'all are giving is the cost of these trucks...for a 4-wheel drive domestic you are looking at at LEAST 32 grand...Dodges suck gas like crazy, the New Silverados are the best domestic IMO...Now lets look at the other side, you can get a loaded 4 wheel drive Tacoma for bout 32, and the Nissan Frontiers, which are basically the SAME exact truck you can get brand new under 28, which is a GREAT deal, plus my buddy has one, and I like how much easier it is to switch in and out of 4low with the Nissan...if you wana stick though you gota get the Tacoma, I love my 6 speed

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
another vote for f-150

i just recently bought one as my first truck and i am very impressed! (even though i don't have any first hand experience to compare to any other)

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Ford all the way! It's all I've ever owned and have all been great trucks! If they gave me a reason to look elseware I would....

My current truck is 06 S'Crew. Bought it new. Have about 53k miles on it thus far and not a single issue with it! Runs great, Lots of room for storage/passengers. Pulls a boat nearly every weekend year round between Hunting and Fishing and 4X4 is Monster. Never been through winter conditions it couldn't handle!

Users who are viewing this thread