Looking for test subject for 99/01 Cobra chinspoiler

zPipes

Established Member
Any chance at petitioning for some kind of update? Are these a viable option soon? Is this a feeler for some point in the unknown future? Do you have any dates on when you will take orders, how long for fulfillment, how much for price, shipping included or separate?

I understand you said you had other things goin on, but please be realistic with us as time and money is always a factor. I currenlty am deciding whether to sell my mach chin spoiler or put it on the car, its still NIB and this thread is my hold up.

Lonehorse

Established Member
Any chance at petitioning for some kind of update? Are these a viable option soon? Is this a feeler for some point in the unknown future? Do you have any dates on when you will take orders, how long for fulfillment, how much for price, shipping included or separate?

I understand you said you had other things goin on, but please be realistic with us as time and money is always a factor. I currenlty am deciding whether to sell my mach chin spoiler or put it on the car, its still NIB and this thread is my hold up.
Sorry it's taking as long as it is, but no one wants to get these on the market quickly more than me. I just want to make sure you're going to receive a quality product without any fitment issues. It looks like I have my test subject so I should know something more definite soon.

Pricing still hasn't been finalized, but be aware these will in no way compete with the price of a Mach 1 spoiler. They're hand made in the USA for a small market and the price reflects that. But I can guarantee they'll be cheaper than an 03/04 Cobra spoiler. Shipping is another hurdle. Since it's a rigid piece it can't be folded up like the Mach 1 spoilers. It looks like they'll cost about $30 to ship, not to mention the cost of a custom 66" long box.

So I ask that you please be patient while I work out all the logistics. These WILL be for sale soon!... and PLEASE don't put a crappy fitting Mach 1 spoiler on your car. The hottest looking New Edge front bumper deserves better than that. lol

Martel

Established Member
oooor could this be a conspiracy, maybe the mach 1 guys don't want us to get chin spoilers that fit? Perhaps they have sent digital assassins after Lonehorse? Right now he could be roaming the states in search of a safe place to begin production and free all of our chins from their mach one slavers!

Stanley Wright

Established Member
oooor could this be a conspiracy, maybe the mach 1 guys don't want us to get chin spoilers that fit? Perhaps they have sent digital assassins after Lonehorse? Right now he could be roaming the states in search of a safe place to begin production and free all of our chins from their mach one slavers!
Those evil Mach1 guys!
I want one when they are available!

Users who are viewing this thread