Looking for test subject for 99/01 Cobra chinspoiler

Lonehorse

Established Member
Hey guys, so I'm about ready to put my chinspoiler on the market, but I'm looking for someone local to test fit the new piece. It fits great on my car, but I've done a few modifications to my bumper so I want to make sure it fits an unmolested one without any problems. I'm looking for someone close to the Winston-Salem, NC area. Either you can come to my location or I can possibly go to yours. If it works out I'll give you the chinspoiler at an extremely reduced price. PM me if you're interested.

blacksheep-1

Established Member
I'll take 2, or I can test fit one and buy the other..whatever you'd like..

HyNSB95l.jpg

Last edited:

jacker1991

Established Member
Been waiting a while to see this post. Glad it's finally here. Let us know as soon as you have a price in mind. :D

P.S. Maybe we can get a bulk order going once you are ready to start making these. Pretty sure a few people are interested in buying at least one.

Last edited:

snakeraper11b

Established Member
Any chance of getting a separate style made with no opening in the front? Basically a mach 1 style that actually fits!!

Drpeckr

Established Member
your car with that chin spoiler on it is just beautiful! I'd definitely be interested in one depending on the cost.

Lonehorse

Established Member
They're made of fiberglass and I don't have any plans of doing one without the opening. Too many other pieces in the works, including a splitter type spoiler for the Terminator bumper. I haven't finalized pricing yet.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
They're made of fiberglass and I don't have any plans of doing one without the opening. Too many other pieces in the works, including a splitter type spoiler for the Terminator bumper. I haven't finalized pricing yet.

interested to see the splitter type spoiler for the Terminator bumper :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread