looking for some headlights

svtstnglvr

GEAA!!!!
Established Member
I wanted to buy a new pair of headlights. I have the silvania silverstars right now(see sig.) but they dont look much different than stock. I want to go hid later on but for now just want something cheap and descent looking. can you guys post up some pics and which brand they are. thanks

sixt5

Established Member
bump!

i'd like to know as well. im not to keen on buying a cheapie HID kit off of ebay so that means they are gonna be 200+ for a kit.

Jefe

Established Member
Someone bought some lights from AmericanMuscle that were pretty slick! Little or no amber in the corners as well.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I would just wait. Take it from someone who has put about every different type of bulb in their car. The silverstars are the brightest. They don't LOOK different than stock, but they really do shine a lot better than stock! It's like night and day. I would just wait until you can buy the HID kit. If you want something that looks like the HID kit, pep boys sells a bulb that has a slight blue tint to it....but it's really not any brighter, and all the ricers have them around here, but they look the closest to the HID's I've seen.

Last edited:

Graves

Established Member
I have the headlights from American Muscle that were mentioned above..

IMG_5476copy.jpg

DSC02515.jpg

..also running HIDs & Silverstar turn signal bulbs..

DSC02534.jpg

Jefe

Established Member
I spent all day looking for those pics!! Thanks

Jefe

Established Member
ya haha. Tried searching but couldnt come up with anything

mustangmike01

Established Member
I have these headlights with 8k HIDs. It's night and day. http://www.americanmuscle.com/94-04-black-projectors.html I wonted something different that's why I went with these.
2086785_42_full.jpg

2086785_41_full.jpg

2086785_48_full.jpg

These are the silverstars on the new headlights
2086785_47_full.jpg

I put in the HIDs

2086785_46_full.jpg

I had to adjust them though. I did not take a new picture. I used the silverstars for the high beams. No picture though:shrug:

I can't take any more pictures either, the whole front of the car is off. I'm still working on the swop:nonono:

TT91

So Slow
Established Member
I have these headlights with 8k HIDs. It's night and day. http://www.americanmuscle.com/94-04-black-projectors.html I wonted something different that's why I went with these.
2086785_42_full.jpg

2086785_41_full.jpg

2086785_48_full.jpg

These are the silverstars on the new headlights
2086785_47_full.jpg

I put in the HIDs

2086785_46_full.jpg

I had to adjust them though. I did not take a new picture. I used the silverstars for the high beams. No picture though:shrug:

I can't take any more pictures either, the whole front of the car is off. I'm still working on the swop:nonono:

Seeing how u have a cardomain site is reason enough to have those headlights.

mustangmike01

Established Member
I'm never on cardomaint. I just need a site to load my pictures too. Why?

I got these headlights because I wonted high beams. There not rice at all!!

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
mustangmike01,

I have seen those headlights before & they don't look too bad. How do you run two different lights in each bulb. Does the lense assembly come with a y adapter or something... ?

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
it sounded like he wanted bulbs to me...I was wondering the same thing when people started posting head light housings.....

2kSilverSteed

Cammed GT
Established Member
2086785_42_full.jpg

gh. I did not take a new picture. I used the silverstars for the high beams. No picture though:shrug:

for the love of god dont ruin your car with those!

Users who are viewing this thread