looking for shadow gray

randy

Established Member
If anyone is selling their shadow gray coupe or knows of one for sale, please let me know.
Thanks

SonterraSVT

10thAnniversary SVT Cobra
Established Member
randy go to http://www.traderonline.com/ then auto trader, then do a search for for mustang 2003 to 2003. then price at 25,000 to 39,000. Then distance : any distance. There are like 4 to 5 pages of 2003 svt cobras for sale, used or new.

B

blown03cobra

Randy,,, I saw you post about this once before. Have you thought about maybe having it painted??? (in all seriousness)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The problem with painting it is that he has Zinc Yellow. A yellow engine bay isn't going to look great with an exterior of Shadow Gray. And painting an engine bay means removing a whole lot of stuff to do it right. JMO on it. :)

randy

Established Member
get this...i went to the dealer i bought it from and they offered me 25000.00 for it.......4700 miles...they give me 25000.00 for it AND I buy another new car from them.....I told them what they could do with that...what a joke...my payoff is 29000. So with my down, i have 12,200 dollars in this car already, then they want me to fork over ANOTHER 4000 to payoff my existing loan, THEN I start from scratch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

AlCobra

Established Member
Heller Ford in Escondido, CA had one a week or so ago that had been there for several weeks. Not sure if it is still there, but may be worth a look. Its at MSRP+$3K but they will get real if your interest is real.

Users who are viewing this thread