Looking for pics of reproduction 10th rims

hinds04

Established Member
Im trying to decide between black 10ths and chrome 10ths on my torch red. Anyone have any good pics to help me out?

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
No pics from me, obviously, but based on the link posted to your questions in the other thread I'm leaning towards all black or the black w/ chrome lip, even though I know you're not asking about black w/ chrome lip.

I'll say this, I really want black wheels for my truck, which is a similar red to your Cobra. Black on red just looks gooood. Just my $.02

Mustang SVE 10th Anniversary Cobra Wheels - LatemodelRestoration.com

Edit: The link only shows flat black. I think those same wheel in gloss black would look better on your setup.

Last edited:

VNMUS03

Established Member
Seen a black one with 18" reps! It was amazing. Go with 18". 10ths op !.. Deep dish out back ! Post pics too!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I have the 18" reps on my TR 10th, no idea where they were bought from since the previous owner did it.

Nikon045_zps1d4a51ea.gif

hinds04

Established Member
I know black looks awesome. Im pretty torn between the two. I have a buddy that does powder coating so I was gonna talk to him about doing my stock rims in the matt black but really want the wider deep dish rims in back.

Users who are viewing this thread