Looking for my old Termi

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
The Jimlin has scared me enough to never say it again.

Jimlin.gif

Priceless!:banana:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So you sold it in 2007 with 43,800 miles on it? If so, from that point to April, 2010 only about 9,000 miles was put on it. Just don't know how many miles have been added since then. Best of luck with your hunt.

Pale Snake

Established Member
Well that narrows things down to the surrounding area of Fond Du Lac Wisconsin, and zip codes of 54935,54936, and 54937, sigh the hunt continues...lol

RichM1983

Established Member
Do you guys know how to get contact information from past owners of a car? My cobra's previous owner was kind of in the dark about the car even though he drove it for 50.000 miles. I'd like to to talk to the previous owner about some things. I have the carfax and the ford oasis report but no names are given.

Thanks.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Call the DMV

Write the DMV for the state that the car was/is in and enclose a check for $10.00. Ask them to send you copies of all the paperwork for a specific VIN. Some states will do this without question and others will require you to appear in person. The information is public record and should be available. The copies are actual photo copies and will list names and addresses on previous titles and registrations.

RichM1983

Established Member
Write the DMV for the state that the car was/is in and enclose a check for $10.00. Ask them to send you copies of all the paperwork for a specific VIN. Some states will do this without question and others will require you to appear in person. The information is public record and should be available. The copies are actual photo copies and will list names and addresses on previous titles and registrations.

Thats awesome. Car was in Virginia but is now in West Virginia.

Users who are viewing this thread