Looking For Another Cobra!

all4ford

Lethal 03'
Established Member
Hey guys just seeing if anyone knows where some cars are. I have looked on ebay, craigs, autotrader, and some forums. I'm here in KY and will drive around 500 miles to get one. Just checking with you guys see if anyone knows of any. I would like to find sonic blue or silver 03/04 with some mods for 20k and under i greatly appreciate it and looking to buy one in a week or two. Thanks!

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Spend a little more and buy my Satin Silver Vert, 29K miles with a brand new Ford Motor, with 3 yr/100K warranty. The motor is stock, but all of the suspension and clutch etc are new. It's listed in the market, Ck it out. The car is 1 of 81, very rare and in great condition.
PM me with any questions. Adult driven So Ca car.

all4ford

Lethal 03'
Established Member
Thanks lubaseball2 i have not came across that website yet but they have some nice cars. Sorry guys not looking for a vert just a hardtop. Def. looking for blue or silver and obvioulsy lower miles just getting anxious on finding one i have burnt up the mouse here lately haha.

LUBaseball2

Established Member
Thanks lubaseball2 i have not came across that website yet but they have some nice cars. Sorry guys not looking for a vert just a hardtop. Def. looking for blue or silver and obvioulsy lower miles just getting anxious on finding one i have burnt up the mouse here lately haha.

Yea man call and talk to that guy Robert that owns the place he is a nice guy and seems to do a lot of good work. I'm gonna get mine there probably sometime in the spring.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread