Looking for a track 00 R

Talleywacker

Established Member
Looking to add an 00' R to my ownership to go along with my 12k mile 03 cobra which is a dedicated track car.

Looking for higher milage and/or tracked only R's. Cage is acceptable. Don't mind a higher mileage R either. My intent is to keep the R stock in appearance and add safety items and suspension. Not looking to modify power as my cobra has all that I need for it's purpose.

Anyone got any leads?

Saleenrose

Established Member
I picked up a 95R a few weeks ago that looks good on outside, been tracked most of its life, underside is not perfect, engine runs great, it is a 392, tko 600, accusump, gauges, ccw wheels, lots of nice and well performing parts, needs some work to finish assembling and clean up. Just think I am running out of time. Lots of projects, would you consider one of those. 95R's were the most raced and used as designed of the group.

MIKED17

Established Member
I have a 2000R that was/is a track car/street car has a cage and diff cooler and bassani exhaust and I also have all the stock parts including exhaust and interior pieces, seat belts etc...
2000R.jpg
2000R.jpg It is in very good condition with about 5000 miles on it. 2 of these were set up for class racing and It's sister car was the T1 class champion back in 2001 raced by Swanson Ford and Selco HVAC in Los Gatos. My car was raced only 6 times and I have the SCCA log book. I am the 3rd owner and might be interested in selling as I have a new track pack gt500 coming in about a month.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, only 5,000 miles?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I have a 2000R that was/is a track car/street car has a cage and diff cooler and bassani exhaust and I also have all the stock parts including exhaust and interior pieces, seat belts etc...View attachment 1656900 View attachment 1656900 It is in very good condition with about 5000 miles on it. 2 of these were set up for class racing and It's sister car was the T1 class champion back in 2001 raced by Swanson Ford and Selco HVAC in Los Gatos. My car was raced only 6 times and I have the SCCA log book. I am the 3rd owner and might be interested in selling as I have a new track pack gt500 coming in about a month.
I’d be interested in buying the Bassani exhaust if you are up for putting the stock exhaust back on the car and making some extra scratch on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread