Looking for a Terminator Convertible

Secesh

Established Member
I'm looking for an 03/04 convertible. I'd like to find either a Blue or Red one. The lower the mileage the better.

tom

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah I have already talked with him......I told him if he comes down here that we all need to cruise on over to hooters:)

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Didnt know you were still selling your car Mike...

Tom, if you decide to make a trip down, here is a Sonic Blue vert in the area that might also be worth looking at..
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253379

yeah it's an ongoing process. It's for sale,but I'm not in dire straights to sell it. I'd just like to sell it so I can save some money for a while(to pay off a few things basically) and then go get a hard top. If I can't sell it, well, then I guess I'll just have to suffer with it :banana:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Yeah I have already talked with him......I told him if he comes down here that we all need to cruise on over to hooters:)

Hey man, if its on the weekend, let me know if you go up there. I know almost all the waitresses there and a ton of people I know are always hangin out. Im at school now but i can always run down and stop by on a weekend to see a girl or two :pepper:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
sunburned said:
Hey man, if its on the weekend, let me know if you go up there. I know almost all the waitresses there and a ton of people I know are always hangin out. Im at school now but i can always run down and stop by on a weekend to see a girl or two :pepper:

Yeah sure I can shoot you a PM. There are several hooters in the area though...there is one in rockville, waldorf, baltimore, and another that's just off the beltway in VA, but I forget the town at the moment. It's past alexandria though....I think.....

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
sunburned said:

Oh yes, I almost forgot......you WANT to upgrade..... :poke:

Secesh

Established Member
Secesh said:
I'm looking for an 03/04 convertible. I'd like to find either a Blue or Red one. The lower the mileage the better.

tom
Wife has added Yellow to the color list.

tom

Users who are viewing this thread